PiCAN2 Duo CAN-Bus Board for Raspberry Pi
Free Shipping Within The United States!
Raspberry Pi 4 Compatibility
The PiCAN board is fully compatible with the new Raspberry Pi 4 Model B.
- CAN v2.0B at 1 Mb/s
- High speed SPI Interface (10 MHz)
- Standard and extended data and remote frames
- CAN connection screw terminal
- 120Ω terminator ready
- Serial LCD ready
- LED indicator
- Four fixing holes, comply with Pi Hat standard
- SocketCAN driver, appears as can0 and can1 to application
- Interrupt RX on GPIO25 and GPIO24
Installing CAN and Python Tools
- PiCAN2, PiCAN3, and PiCAN-M Driver Installation for Raspberry Pi...
- Installing python-can on the Raspberry Pi...
Linux CAN Driver Patch
- User guide...
- Schematic Rev B...
- Troubleshooting your PiCAN2 CAN Interface Board for Raspberry Pi...
- PiCAN2 Duo CAN Bus Board for Raspberry Pi - Functionality Test...
- PiCAN2 CAN Bus HAT for Raspberry Pi - Getting Access To The 40-pin GPIO Header...
- What is Debian Jessie?...
- Raspberry Pi Proven To Withstand Extended Temperature Range...
- SAE J1939 ECU Simulator and Data Monitor for Raspberry Pi...
- The Raspberry Pi SPI Interface...
- Monitoring SAE J1939 Data Using The Raspberry Pi Plus PiCAN2 CAN Bus Interface Board...
Programming the Raspberry Pi, Second Edition: Getting Started with Python
Learn to create inventive programs and fun games on your powerful Raspberry Pi―with no programming experience required.
This practical book has been revised to fully cover the new Raspberry Pi 2, including upgrades to the Raspbian operating system. Discover how to configure hardware and software, write Python scripts, create user-friendly GUIs, and control external electronics.
DIY projects include a hangman game, RGB LED controller, digital clock, and RasPiRobot complete with an ultrasonic rangefinder.
- Updated for Raspberry Pi 2
- Set up your Raspberry Pi and explore its features
- Navigate files, folders, and menus
- Write Python programs using the IDLE editor
- Use strings, lists, functions, and dictionaries
- Work with modules, classes, and methods
- Create user-friendly games using Pygame
- Build intuitive user interfaces with Tkinter
- Attach external electronics through the GPIO port
- Add powerful Web features to your projects