PiCAN2 Duo Isolated CAN-Bus Board for Raspberry Pi
Free Shipping Within The United States!
Raspberry Pi 4 Compatibility
The PiCAN board is fully compatible with the new Raspberry Pi 4 Model B.
- Two galvanically isolated CAN Bus channels
- 70 mA 5 VDC output per channel that can be use to power other CAN Bus nodes
- CAN Bus v2.0B at up to 1 Mb/s
- High speed SPI Interface (10 MHz)
- Standard and extended data and remote frames
- CAN Bus connection screw terminal
- 120 Ohm terminator ready
- Four fixing holes, in compliance with Pi HAT standard
- SocketCAN driver, appears as can0 and can1 to application
- Interrupt RX on GPIO25 and GPIO24
High noise levels on a CAN bus network have the potential to destroy CAN bus transceivers. This noise originates mainly from two sources, ground loops and electrical line surges. Protecting a network against this destructive energy requires the galvanic isolation of the CAN bus system from other local node circuitry.
For more information, see: Galvanically Isolated CAN Bus Transceivers Protect Networks Against Destructive Energy...
Debian Jessie (And Newer) Modifications
Linux CAN Driver Patch
- Software installation for Jessie 2016-05-10 Kernel 4.4
- User guide
- Software installation
- Writing your own program in C
- Writing your own program in Python
- Python3 examples in Github
- Troubleshooting your PiCAN2 CAN Interface Board for Raspberry PI
- PiCAN2 Duo CAN Bus Board for Raspberry Pi - Functionality Test
- What is Debian Jessie?
- Raspberry Pi Proven To Withstand Extended Temperature Range
- SAE J1939 ECU Simulator and Data Monitor for Raspberry Pi
- Monitoring SAE J1939 Data Using The Raspberry Pi Plus PiCAN2 CAN Bus Interface Board...
- PiCAN2 Duo CAN Bus Board for Raspberry Pi - Functionality Test...
- Updated for Raspberry Pi 2
- Set up your Raspberry Pi and explore its features
- Navigate files, folders, and menus
- Write Python programs using the IDLE editor
- Use strings, lists, functions, and dictionaries
- Work with modules, classes, and methods
- Create user-friendly games using Pygame
- Build intuitive user interfaces with Tkinter
- Attach external electronics through the GPIO port
- Add powerful Web features to your projects