- Raspberry Pi
- PiCAN2 Duo CAN Bus Board For Raspberry Pi 4 With 3A SMPS
PiCAN2 Duo CAN Bus Board For Raspberry Pi 4 With 3A SMPS
Free Shipping Within The United States!
The PiCAN2 DUO board provides two independent CAN Bus ports for the Raspberry Pi 4. It uses the Microchip MCP2515 CAN controller with MCP2551 CAN transceiver. Connections are made via a 4-way screw terminal. This board comes with a 5VDC 3A SMPS (Switch Mode Power Supply) that can power the Pi and the PICAN board.
The board comes with an easy-to-install SocketCAN driver, which allows programming in C or Python.
- CAN v2.0B at 1 Mb/s
- High speed SPI Interface (10 MHz)
- Standard and extended data and remote frames
- CAN Bus connection screw terminal
- 120 Ω terminator ready
- Serial LCD ready
- LED indicator
- Four mounting holes, compliant with Pi Hat standard
- SocketCAN driver, appears as can0 and can1 to application
- Interrupt RX on GPIO25 and GPIO24
- 5VDC 3A SMPS to power Raspberry Pi and accessories from screw terminal
- Reverse polarity protection
- High efficiency switch mode design
- 7VDC to 24VDC input range
Programming the Raspberry Pi - Getting Started with Python
Learn to create inventive programs and fun games on your powerful Raspberry Pi―with no programming experience required. This practical book has been revised to fully cover the new Raspberry Pi 2, including upgrades to the Raspbian operating system.
Discover how to configure hardware and software, write Python scripts, create user-friendly GUIs, and control external electronics. DIY projects include a hangman game, RGB LED controller, digital clock, and RasPiRobot complete with an ultrasonic rangefinder.
- Set up your Raspberry Pi and explore its features
- Navigate files, folders, and menus
- Write Python programs using the IDLE editor
- Use strings, lists, functions, and dictionaries
- Work with modules, classes, and methods
- Create user-friendly games using Pygame
- Build intuitive user interfaces with Tkinter
- Attach external electronics through the GPIO port
- Add powerful Web features to your projects