PiCAN2 Duo CAN-Bus Board for Raspberry Pi With SMPS
This product has been replaced!
The PICAN2 DUO Board with SMPS is now available with a new SMPS version (3 Amp instead of 1 Amp) to also support the Raspberry Pi 4.
Raspberry Pi 4 Compatibility
The SMPS version of the PiCAN board is currently not suitable for the new Raspberry Pi 4 Model B. The RPi 4 requires a 5VDC@3Amp power supply, while the SMPS supplies only 1 Amp.
- CAN v2.0B at 1 Mb/s
- High speed SPI Interface (10 MHz)
- Standard and extended data and remote frames
- CAN connection screw terminal
- 120Ω terminator ready
- Serial LCD ready
- LED indicator
- Four fixing holes, comply with Pi Hat standard
- SocketCAN driver, appears as can0 and can1 to application
- Interrupt RX on GPIO25 and GPIO24
- 5VDC 1A SMPS to power Raspberry Pi and accessories from screw terminal
- Reverse polarity protection
- High efficiency switch mode design
- 6 VDC to 20 VDC input range
Installing CAN and Python Tools
- PiCAN2, PiCAN3, and PiCAN-M Driver Installation for Raspberry Pi...
- Installing python-can on the Raspberry Pi...
Linux CAN Driver Patch
- What is Debian Jessie?...
- Raspberry Pi Proven To Withstand Extended Temperature Range...
- SAE J1939 ECU Simulator and Data Monitor for Raspberry Pi...
- The Raspberry Pi SPI Interface...
- Monitoring SAE J1939 Data Using The Raspberry Pi Plus PiCAN2 CAN Bus Interface Board...
Programming the Raspberry Pi - Getting Started with Python
- Updated for Raspberry Pi 2
- Set up your Raspberry Pi and explore its features
- Navigate files, folders, and menus
- Write Python programs using the IDLE editor
- Use strings, lists, functions, and dictionaries
- Work with modules, classes, and methods
- Create user-friendly games using Pygame
- Build intuitive user interfaces with Tkinter
- Attach external electronics through the GPIO port
- Add powerful Web features to your projects