PiCAN2 Duo Isolated CAN-Bus Board for Raspberry Pi 2/3
This PiCAN2 DUO ISO board provides two independent isolated CAN-Bus channels for the Raspberry Pi 2 or 3. It uses the Microchip MCP2515 CAN controller with ISO1050 isolated CAN transceiver. Connections are made via 4 way screw terminal plugs.
There is an easy-to-install SocketCAN driver, and programming can be accomplished in C or Python.
- Two galvanically isolated CAN channels
- 70mA 5v output per channel that can be use to power other CAN nodes
- CAN v2.0B at 1 Mb/s
- High speed SPI Interface (10 MHz)
- Standard and extended data and remote frames
- CAN connection screw terminal
- 120Ω terminator ready
- Serial LCD ready
- LED indicator
- Four fixing holes, comply with Pi Hat standard
- SocketCAN driver, appears as can0 and can1 to application
- Interrupt RX on GPIO25 and GPIO24
Debian Jessie (And Newer) Modifications
Linux CAN Driver Patch
- Software installation for Jessie 2016-05-10 Kernel 4.4
- User guide
- Software installation
- Writing your own program in C
- Writing your own program in Python
- Python3 examples in Github
- Troubleshooting your PiCAN2 CAN Interface Board for Raspberry PI
- PiCAN2 Duo CAN Bus Board for Raspberry Pi - Functionality Test
- What is Debian Jessie?
- Raspberry Pi Proven To Withstand Extended Temperature Range
- SAE J1939 ECU Simulator and Data Monitor for Raspberry Pi
- Monitoring SAE J1939 Data Using The Raspberry Pi Plus PiCAN2 CAN Bus Interface Board...
- PiCAN2 Duo CAN Bus Board for Raspberry Pi - Functionality Test...
Learn to create inventive programs and fun games on your powerful Raspberry Pi―with no programming experience required. This practical book has been revised to fully cover the new Raspberry Pi 2, including upgrades to the Raspbian operating system. Discover how to configure hardware and software, write Python scripts, create user-friendly GUIs, and control external electronics. DIY projects include a hangman game, RGB LED controller, digital clock, and RasPiRobot complete with an ultrasonic rangefinder.
- Updated for Raspberry Pi 2
- Set up your Raspberry Pi and explore its features
- Navigate files, folders, and menus
- Write Python programs using the IDLE editor
- Use strings, lists, functions, and dictionaries
- Work with modules, classes, and methods
- Create user-friendly games using Pygame
- Build intuitive user interfaces with Tkinter
- Attach external electronics through the GPIO port
- Add powerful Web features to your projects