Vecow introduced its EAC-3000 host controller with isolated Classical CAN and CAN FD interfaces, intended for in-vehicle applications, robot control, and automated guided vehicles.
Vecow is an American Industrial Systems, Inc. (AIS) company headquartered in Irvine, California, USA. AIS offers in-house electronic and mechanical design, software development, manufacturing, production, and quality control services.
The fanless EAC 3000 host controller comes with up to two isolated Classical CAN or CAN FD interfaces. Possible applications include rolling stock, commercial vehicles, robotics, and autonomous driving.
The EAC-3000 utilizes the NVIDIA Jetson AGX Xavier platform featuring an 8-core NVIDIA Carmel ARM CPU, a 512-core NVIDIA Volta GPU, and up to 64 GiB LPDDR4x memory. Besides two CAN Bus interfaces, the controller features four USB ports, two serial links, and five 1- Gbit interfaces. The controller has six antennas to support industrial-grade connectivity through M.2 Key E and Key B, supporting 5G/4G/LTE/WiFi/BT/GPS communications. The system supports wall-mounting, and with anti-shock, anti-vibration, and IEC 61373 certified, it is suited for harsh environmental conditions.
- Compact NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™ supports workstation-grade up to 32 TOPS AI performance with rich AI tools and workflows
- NVIDIA Volta architecture with 512 NVIDIA® CUDA® cores and 64 Tensor cores
- DC 9V to 50V wide range power input, Ignition Power Control
- 5 GigE LAN with 4 PoE+, 4 USB 3.0, 2 Digital Display
- Supports 8 GMSL2 automotive cameras with Fakra-Z
- 2 Isolated CAN Bus support Flexible Data-rate, 2 COM RS-232/422/485
- M.2 supports 5G/4G/LTE/WiFi/BT/GPS
- Support 24/7 secure remote monitoring, control, and OTA deployment empowered by Allxon
PiCAN FD with GPS/GNSS ublox NEO-M8M for Raspberry Pi
The PiCAN FD board has a ublox NEO-M8M GPS/GNSS receiver. The NEO-M8 modules employ simultaneous reception of up to three GNSS systems (GPS/Galileo together with BeiDou or GLONASS), recognize multiple constellations simultaneously, and provide outstanding positioning accuracy even when weak signals are involved. The antenna connection is via an SMA connector.
Fanless Embedded System With NXP i.MX 8M Processor With Isolated CAN Bus Port For In-Vehicle Applications
Axiomtek, a design and manufacturing company in the industrial computer and embedded field, announced the release of their Agent336, a RISC-based fanless embedded box PC certified for in-vehicle applications. The Agent336 measures 6.46" x 4.65" x 1.7" and weighs about 2.2 lbs. The embedded computer can endure harsh operating environments with an operating temperature range [...]