Raspberry Pi 4-4GB With PICAN Dual CAN Bus HAT
|Sorry, we are currently out of inventory but please feel free to pre-order. Expected release date is Dec 17th 2021|
Free Shipping Within The United States!
Raspberry Pi 4 4GB
The Raspberry Pi 4 offers ground-breaking improvements in processor speed, multimedia performance, memory, and connectivity compared to the prior-generation boards while preserving backward compatibility. The Raspberry Pi 4 provides desktop performance comparable to entry-level x86 PC systems.
Due to the higher power requirements, the Raspberry Pi 4 requires at least a 3.0A USB-C power supply, which is not included in the scope of delivery. A USB-C 3.5A power supply (UL Listed) is optional (see selection above); it is specially designed and tested for the Raspberry Pi 4. This power supply incorporates a noise filter to provide the highest stability.
The Raspberry Pi 4 comes with an installed set of 3 Aluminum Heat Sinks to keep the board cool.
The standard HDMI port that was part of previous generation Raspberry Pi generation boards is replaced on the Raspberry Pi 4 by two Micro HDMI ports to provide dual monitor support. A 4K60P Micro HDMI to HDMI cable (not included in delivery) is required or two cables for dual monitor operation.
PiCAN2 Duo CAN Bus Board For Raspberry Pi 4 With 3A SMPS
The PiCAN2 DUO board provides two independent CAN Bus ports for the Raspberry Pi 4. It uses the Microchip MCP2515 CAN controller with MCP2551 CAN transceiver. Connections are made via a 4-way screw terminal. This board comes with a 5VDC 3A SMPS (Switch Mode Power Supply) that can power the Pi and the PICAN board.
The board comes with an easy-to-install SocketCAN driver, which allows programming in C or Python.
- CAN v2.0B at 1 Mb/s
- High speed SPI Interface (10 MHz)
- Standard and extended data and remote frames
- CAN Bus connection screw terminal
- 120 Ω terminator ready
- Serial LCD ready
- LED indicator
- Four mounting holes, compliant with Pi Hat standard
- SocketCAN driver, appears as can0 and can1 to application
- Interrupt RX on GPIO25 and GPIO24
- 5VDC 3A SMPS to power Raspberry Pi and accessories from screw terminal
- Reverse polarity protection
- High efficiency switch mode design
- 7VDC to 24VDC input range
The Raspberry Pi 4 With PICAN3 CAN Bus HAT provides two power connections:
- You can use the included USB-C power supply for operation in an office/lab environment.
- The onboard SMPS (Switch Mode Power Supply) allows operation in an industrial control environment or in a vehicle.
The Raspberry Pi 4 With PICAN2 Dual CAN Bus HAT comes with a pre-installed Raspbian operating system. All CAN port drivers are installed and tested.
Better performance: The new Raspberry Pi 4 comes with a new, updated processor and RAM, which guarantees you a new desktop experience. Fast networking: The Pi 4 comes with Gigabit Ethernet, along with onboard wireless networking and Bluetooth. RAM: Raspberry Pi 4 comes in three variants based on RAM: 1 GB, 2 GB, and 4 GB.
Learn to work with Python, GPIO pins and sensors, the Pi Camera Module, and build amazing projects like a Pro!
This guide offers you the information you need to master the Raspberry Pi 4 as a beginner! It walks you through everything you need to know to use the platform to the fullest.
Here is a preview of what you will learn:
- Understand what the Raspberry Pi 4 is and how to set it up
- Understand how to connect remotely to your Raspberry Pi 4 and run it
- How to work with GPIO pins and read external inputs and sensors (buttons and PIR sensors)
- How to work with LED Cameras
- How interact with scratch and programming
- And so much more...