Free Shipping Within The United States!
The official Raspberry Pi USB-C power supply is designed to power the latest Raspberry Pi 4 Model B boards, which were released in June 2019.
- 5.1V / 3.0A DC output
- 96-264Vac operating input range
- Short circuit, overcurrent and over temperature protection
- 1.5m 18 AWG captive cable with USB-C output connector
The power supply requirements differ by the Raspberry Pi model. All models require a 5.1 VDC supply, but the current supplied generally increases according to the model. All models up to the Raspberry Pi 3 require a microUSB power connector, while the Raspberry Pi 4 uses a USB-C connector.
The Raspberry Pi 15.3W USB-C Power Supply has undergone extensive compliance testing and meets a number of regional and international standards.
- Raspberry Pi 15.3W USB-C Power Supply Product Brief (PDF)...
- Relevant certificates and conformity documents...
Programming the Raspberry Pi - Getting Started with Python
- Updated for Raspberry Pi 2
- Set up your Raspberry Pi and explore its features
- Navigate files, folders, and menus
- Write Python programs using the IDLE editor
- Use strings, lists, functions, and dictionaries
- Work with modules, classes, and methods
- Create user-friendly games using Pygame
- Build intuitive user interfaces with Tkinter
- Attach external electronics through the GPIO port
- Add powerful Web features to your projects