Isolated CAN FD Breakout Board
Free Shipping Within The United States!
This is an isolated CAN Bus breakout board with Flexible Data Rate using the Analog Devices ADM3055E IC with a data rate of up to 12 Mbps. The output pins are on both screw terminals and a DB9 connector. The DB9 connector an be configured for use with an OBDII cable, SAE J1939 cable, or CAN Analyser pin-out via solder bridges.
- 5 VDC supply requirement
- Vio 1.7 VDC to 5.5 VDC logic levels
- ISO 11898-2:2016 compliant (CAN FD)
- Data rates up to 12 Mbps for CAN FD
- Low maximum loop propagation delay: 150 ns
- Extended common-mode range: ±25 V
- Bus fault protection: ±40 V on CANH and CANL pins
- Low power standby support remote wake request
- 5 kV rms/3 kV rms signal and power isolated CAN transceivers
- isoPower integrated isolated DC-DC converter
This book to offers a hands-on guide to designing, analyzing and debugging a communication infrastructure based on the Controller Area Network (CAN) bus.
Although the CAN bus standard is well established and currently used in most automotive systems, as well as avionics, medical systems and other devices, its features are not fully understood by most developers, who tend to misuse the network.
This results in lost opportunities for better efficiency and performance.
- Offers the first comprehensive guide to bridging the gap between theory and implementation of the widely accepted Controller Area Network (CAN) bus;
- Provides examples and best practices for design of communication systems, as well as time and reliability analysis of communication on the CAN bus
- Improves the reader’s ability to design, analyze and debug a communication infrastructure based on the CAN bus;
- Focuses on the practical implementation of the communication stack for CAN and the implications of design choices at all levels, from the selection of the controller, to software development and architectural design.
The authors offer a comprehensive range of architectural solutions and domains of analysis. It also provides formal models and analytical results, with thorough discussion of their applicability, so that it serves as an invaluable reference for researchers and students, as well as practicing engineers.