This is a CAN-Bus FD breakout board with the Microchip MCP2517FD CAN FD controller and Teensy 3.2. It has an on-board 5 VDC regulator and reverse voltage protection.
The MCP2517FD is a cost-effective and small-footprint CAN FD controller that efficiently connects to a microcontroller over an SPI interface. Consequently, the CAN FD channel presents an extension to a microcontroller that is either lacking a CAN FD peripheral, or that doesn’t have sufficient CAN FD channels.
The MCP2517FD supports both, CAN Bus data frames in the Classical format (CAN2.0 A/B) and CAN Flexible Data Rate (CAN FD) format.
- Teensy 3.2 (installed)
- On board voltage regulator (Input voltage range 6 VDC to 14 VDC)
- Reverse supply voltage protection
- Microchip MCP2517FD
- 120R terminator
- Optional OLED 128x64 (I2C) display
Want to create devices that interact with the physical world? This cookbook is perfect for anyone who wants to experiment with the popular Arduino microcontroller and programming environment. You will find more than 200 tips and techniques for building a variety of objects and prototypes such as toys, detectors, robots, and interactive clothing that can sense and respond to touch, sound, position, heat, and light.
You do not need experience with Arduino or programming to get started. Updated for the Arduino 1.0 release, the recipes in this second edition include practical examples and guidance to help you begin, expand, and enhance your projects right away, whether you are an artist, designer, hobbyist, student, or engineer.
- Get up to speed on the Arduino board and essential software concepts quickly
- Learn basic techniques for reading digital and analog signals
- Use Arduino with a variety of popular input devices and sensors
- Drive visual displays, generate sound, and control several types of motors
- Interact with devices that use remote controls, including TVs and appliances
- Learn techniques for handling time delays and time measurement
- Apply advanced coding and memory handling techniques
CAN-BUS FD demostration with Teensy 3.2 and Microchip MCP2517FD. Source code: https://github.com/skpang/Teensy32_with_MCP2517FD_CAN_FD_demo
CAN FD with Te...CAN-BUS FD demostration with Teensy 3.2 and Microchip MCP2517F...