Teensy 4.0 CAN FD And LIN Bus Breakout Board
Free Shipping Within The United States!
- Teensy 4.0 (installed)
- Onboard voltage regulator (Input voltage 12 VDCe)
- Reverse supply voltage protection
- 120 Ohm CAN Bus termination resistor (close JP1 to activate termination)
- Master or Slave configuration (Select master by closing JP9)
- LIN driver by Microchip MCP2004A.
- Up to 20k baud
- With ESD protection
- Demo software LIN master controlling NCV7430 RGB LED...
- Microchip MCP2004A LIN J2602 Transceiver (PDF)...
- CAN Bus Demo (Requires FlexCAN Library, which is included in the Arduino IDE when downloading the Teensy examples)...
Guide to Automotive Connectivity and Cybersecurity: Trends, Technologies, Innovations and Applications
This comprehensive text/reference presents an in-depth analysis of the state of the art of automotive connectivity and cybersecurity concerning trends, technologies, innovations, and applications.
The text explains the challenges of the global automotive market, merely showing where the multitude of innovative activities fit within the overall effort of cutting-edge automotive innovations and provides an ideal framework for understanding the complexity of automotive connectivity and cybersecurity.
The insights offered by this practical guide is of great value to graduate students, academic researchers and professionals in the industry seeking to learn about the advanced methodologies in automotive connectivity and cybersecurity.