Teensy 4.0 CAN Bus And CAN FD Training Board
Free Shipping Within The United States!
This board carries an Arduino-compatible Teensy 4.0 microprocessor system, representing a CAN Bus and CAN FD training board. There are four onboard potentiometers, LEDs, an RGB LED, and switches. The board simulates analog inputs and then outputs the signal to the CAN bus in either Classical CAN or CAN FD format. Power is applied through an external +12 VDC feed with reverse voltage protection. External sensors can be connected via the QWIIC connector.
- Teensy 4.0 (installed)
- On board voltage regulator (Input voltage range 7v to 12v)
- Reverse supply voltage protection
- 120R terminator
- 4 x potentiometer
- 4 x red LED
- 1 x RGB LED
- 4 x push button
- Qwiic (I2C) connector for extra sensors
Want to create devices that interact with the physical world? This cookbook is perfect for anyone who wants to experiment with the popular Arduino microcontroller and programming environment. You will find more than 200 tips and techniques for building a variety of objects and prototypes such as toys, detectors, robots, and interactive clothing that can sense and respond to touch, sound, position, heat, and light.
You don't need experience with Arduino or programming to get started. Updated for the Arduino 1.0 release, the recipes in this second edition include practical examples and guidance to help you begin, expand, and enhance your projects right away, whether you are an artist, designer, hobbyist, student, or engineer.
- Get up to speed on the Arduino board and essential software concepts quickly
- Learn basic techniques for reading digital and analog signals
- Use Arduino with a variety of popular input devices and sensors
- Drive visual displays, generate sound, and control several types of motors
- Interact with devices that use remote controls, including TVs and appliances
- Learn techniques for handling time delays and time measurement
- Apply advanced coding and memory handling techniques