Teensy 4.0 Triple CAN Bus Board With Two CAN 2.0B And One CAN FD Port With 480x320 Touch LCD
|Sorry, we currently out of inventory but feel free to pre-order and reserve your units. Expected release date is Apr 7th 2023|
Free Shipping Within The United States!
This is a Teensy 4.0 (installed) with two CAN Bus and one CAN FD port. A 480x320 3.5" capacitive touch screen with ILI9488 LCD controller. Connection to Teensy is via SPI, running at 60MHz. The board can be power by USB via the Teensy or via external 7 to 24 VDC with onboard SMPS (Switch Mode Power Supply).
- Teensy 4.0 (installed)
- Onboard voltage regulator (Input voltage range 7 VDC to 24 VDC)
- Reverse supply voltage protection
- 120 Ohm termination resistors
- Two CAN 2.0B and one CAN FD connection
- 480x320 3.5" capacitive touch screen (installed)
- TEENSY USB Development Board...
- TEENSY Loader to download code...
- Teensyduino, add-on for Arduino IDE...
- Example code running LittlevGL open-source embedded GUI library...
Want to create devices that interact with the physical world? This cookbook is perfect for anyone who wants to experiment with the popular Arduino microcontroller and programming environment. You will find more than 200 tips and techniques for building a variety of objects and prototypes such as toys, detectors, robots, and interactive clothing that can sense and respond to touch, sound, position, heat, and light.
You don't need experience with Arduino or programming to get started. Updated for the Arduino 1.0 release, the recipes in this second edition include practical examples and guidance to help you begin, expand, and enhance your projects right away, whether you are an artist, designer, hobbyist, student, or engineer.
- Get up to speed on the Arduino board and essential software concepts quickly
- Learn basic techniques for reading digital and analog signals
- Use Arduino with a variety of popular input devices and sensors
- Drive visual displays, generate sound, and control several types of motors
- Interact with devices that use remote controls, including TVs and appliances
- Learn techniques for handling time delays and time measurement
- Apply advanced coding and memory handling techniques
Teensy 4.0 with LVGL Library v7.0 Demo code at: https://github.com/skpang/Teensy40_lvgl_demo_widgets Teensy board used: http://skpang.co.uk/catalog/teensy-40-triple-can-board-with-480x320-35-touch-lcd-p-1589.html
Teensy 4.0 wit...Teensy 4.0 with LVGL Library v7.0 Demo code at: https://gith...