Teensy 4.0 Triple CAN Bus Board With Two CAN 2.0B And One CAN FD Port
Free Shipping Within The United States!
The Teensy 4.0 Triple CAN Bus Board is a Teensy 4.0 board with triple CAN Bus connections, two Classical CAN 2.0B, and one CAN FD. It can be powered by an external +12 VDC power supply with reverse voltage protection.
The Teensy 4.0 is an Arduino-compatible board with an Arm Cortex-M7 microcontroller running at 600 MHz. The board is compatible with the Arduino IDE and the Arduino library. In most cases, code written for another Arduino board works with a minimum of changes on a Teensy. As the name implies, the board is tiny. For example, the current form factor is only about 18 by 36 millimeters. However, do not let the size mislead you; these boards pack a ton of functionality. For example, the new Teensy 4.0 features a megabyte of RAM, two megabytes of Flash, a bevy of I/O options, cryptographic support, a hardware floating-point processor (FPU), and a built-in real-time clock (RTC).
- Teensy 4.0 (installed)
- Onboard voltage regulator (Input voltage range 6 VDC to 14 VDC)
- Reverse supply voltage protection
- 120Ohm termination resistors
- Socket for 128x64 OLED display (purchase separately)
- Two CAN 2.0B and one CAN FD connection
- Board Dimensions: 77 x 55 mm - 3" x 2.2"
- TEENSY USB Development Board...
- TEENSY Loader to download code...
- Teensyduino, add-on for Arduino IDE...
Want to create devices that interact with the physical world? This cookbook is perfect for anyone who wants to experiment with the popular Arduino microcontroller and programming environment. You will find more than 200 tips and techniques for building a variety of objects and prototypes such as toys, detectors, robots, and interactive clothing that can sense and respond to touch, sound, position, heat, and light.
You don't need experience with Arduino or programming to get started. Updated for the Arduino 1.0 release, the recipes in this second edition include practical examples and guidance to help you begin, expand, and enhance your projects right away, whether you are an artist, designer, hobbyist, student, or engineer.
- Get up to speed on the Arduino board and essential software concepts quickly
- Learn basic techniques for reading digital and analog signals
- Use Arduino with a variety of popular input devices and sensors
- Drive visual displays, generate sound, and control several types of motors
- Interact with devices that use remote controls, including TVs and appliances
- Learn techniques for handling time delays and time measurement
- Apply advanced coding and memory handling techniques