CAN-Bus CAN FD Breakout Board 5VDC
Free Shipping Within The United States!
- Transfer the data part of a frame faster, while the Arbitration Field (ID and Acknowledgement) remains unchanged and the arbitration remains robust.
- Support more data bytes per frame - The classic CAN frame contains 0-8 data bytes. The CAN FD frame includes 0 – 64 data bytes.
- Microchip MCP2561FD CAN FD transceiver
- 5 VDC supply
- Supports up to 6 Mb/s operation
- Implements ISO-11898 and ISO-11898-5 standard physical layer requirements
- Up to 112 nodes can be connected
- DB9 and screw terminal connection
- DB9 can be configure for OBDII cable or CAN Analyser pin-out
- 120 Ohm terminating resistor via jumper
- Schematic...In Preparation
- MCP2561FD datasheet...
- CAN FD On A Legacy CAN Bus Network Is Not A Good Idea Due To Compatibility Issues...
Understanding and Using the Controller Area Network Communication Protocol
Theory and Practice
This book to offers a hands-on guide to designing, analyzing and debugging a communication infrastructure based on the Controller Area Network (CAN) bus.
Although the CAN bus standard is well established and currently used in most automotive systems, as well as avionics, medical systems and other devices, its features are not fully understood by most developers, who tend to misuse the network.
This results in lost opportunities for better efficiency and performance.
- Offers the first comprehensive guide to bridging the gap between theory and implementation of the widely accepted Controller Area Network (CAN) bus;
- Provides examples and best practices for design of communication systems, as well as time and reliability analysis of communication on the CAN bus
- Improves the reader’s ability to design, analyze and debug a communication infrastructure based on the CAN bus;
- Focuses on the practical implementation of the communication stack for CAN and the implications of design choices at all levels, from the selection of the controller, to software development and architectural design.
The authors offer a comprehensive range of architectural solutions and domains of analysis. It also provides formal models and analytical results, with thorough discussion of their applicability, so that it serves as an invaluable reference for researchers and students, as well as practicing engineers.