CAN Bus To USB Mini Converter
The USB-CAN converter, in combination with the corresponding Windows software, represents a very economical solution to run an effective CAN Bus Analyzer. It allows you to develop, test, manage, and maintain your own CAN Bus network, as well as receiving, sending, logging, and analyzing CAN Bus data.
- Implements CAN V2.0B speed up to 1 Mb/s
- Fully ISO 11898 compliant CAN Bus Interface
- Standard (11 bit) and extended (29 bit) data and remote frames
- Two receive buffers with prioritized message storage
- CAN Bus connection per terminal block
- Jumper for 120- Ohm termination resistor
- LED indicators for Receive/Send CAN Bus data frames
- Integrated surge protection
- Basic Functions
- Supports CAN 2.0A (11-bit) and CAN 2.0B (29-bit)
- Supports CiA standard CAN baud rates
- Allows customized CAN baud rate
- CAN data frame display with time stamps
- Indicator for Send or Receive CAN Bus data frame
- Multiple options for sending CAN data frames
- Enhanced Functions
- Customized automatic response to received CAN data frames
- Display of CAN Bus status
- Multiple CAN frame filtering options
- Selectable operation modes: Standard, Loop, Quiet, Loop Quiet
- Data recording; data can be saved using TXT or Excel format
- Advanced Functions
- All customized settings are saved automatically
- Download/View the CAN Bus To USB Mini Converter User Manual (PDF)...
Note: This is the original version by the Chinese manufacturer; we are working on an enhanced version.
- USB-CAN Analyzer - USB to CAN Bus Serial Protocol Definition...
- Download the CAN Bus To USB Mini Converter CAN Analyzer Software (.exe file)...
Note: This is not an installation program but a single, executable file.