Free Shipping Within The United States!
- Programmable CAN baud rate
- Programmable UART baud rate
- RGB LED status indictor
- Firmware upgradable via CAN, UART or SWD
- Selectable UART voltages (3.3v or 5v)
- Power consumption at UART is 25 mA @ 5 VDC
- 6 to 18v supply voltage with reverse polarity protection
- Powerful ARM Cortex M3 micro controller
- 4 User programmable IO pins
- Dimensions: 2" x 2" for the actual board; Connector extends to another 1/2"; Height is 3/8".
SAE J1939 to USB Gateway
The jCOM.J1939.USB gateway board is a high-performance, low-latency vehicle network adapter for SAE J1939 applications. It allows any host device with a USB COM port to monitor SAE J1939 data traffic and communicate with the SAE J1939 vehicle network.
The board supports the full SAE J1939 protocol according to J1939/81 Network Management (Address Claiming) and J1939/21 Transport Protocol (TP). It is also supported by an extensive programming interface for Windows and Linux/Ubuntu applications, including full C/C++/C# source code for short time-to-market developments.
With all its features, the jCOM.J1939.USB allows the simulation of an SAE J1939 ECU (Electronic Control Unit) using embedded solutions such as the Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone, Arduino, Teensy, and others but also PCs running Windows or Linux (incl. Ubuntu, Fedora, etc.).