CAN Bus FeatherWing For ESP32
Free Shipping Within The United States!
- SN65HVD231 CAN Bus Transceiver complies with ISO 11898 Standard
- ESD protection on CAN H and CAN L lines
- On board 120 Ohm termination resistor
- 3-way screw terminal connection
- ESP32 Feather Board not included
- Schematic (PDF)...
- Demo code...
- CAN Bus, SAE J1939, NMEA 2000 Programming With ESP32, Supporting USB, Bluetooth, BLE, And WiFi...
The ESP32, a low-cost MCU with integrated Wi-Fi and BLE capabilities, comes with a variety of modules and development boards for building IoT applications efficiently. Wi-Fi and BLE are standard network stacks for Internet-of-Things applications providing cost-effective solutions for your business and project requirements.
This book is a fundamental guide for developing ESP32 programs and starts by explaining GPIO (General Purpose I/O) programming with sensor devices. The reader gets up to speed with ESP32 development through several IoT projects such as weather stations, sensor loggers, smart homes, Wi-Fi cams, and Wi-Fi wardriving. The reader learns how to use ESP32 boards to facilitate interactions between mobile applications and cloud servers, such as AWS.
By the end of this book, you'll have learned how to control a range of IoT projects using the ESP32 chip.