ESP32 Feather Board With Stacking Headers
Free Shipping Within The United States!
This version of the ESP32 Feather comes with stacking headers already soldered in, so it is ready for instant gratification. The module contains a dual-core ESP32 chip, 4 MB of SPI Flash, tuned antenna, and all the components needed to take advantage of this powerful processor. The ESP32 has both WiFi and Bluetooth Classic/LE support. It is an excellent choice for just about any wireless or Internet-connected project.
The ESP32 is an upgrade from the popular ESP8266. In comparison, the ESP32 has more GPIO, plenty of analog inputs, two analog outputs, multiple extra peripherals (like a spare UART), two cores, so you don't have to yield to the WiFi manager, and a much higher processor speed, and more.
The module comes fully assembled and tested, with a USB interface that lets you quickly use it with the Arduino IDE or the low-level ESP32 IDF. Li-Poly battery and USB cable not included.
- 240 MHz dual core Tensilica LX6 microcontroller with 600 DMIPS
- Integrated 520 KB SRAM
- Integrated 802.11b/g/n HT40 Wi-Fi transceiver, baseband, stack and LWIP
- Integrated dual mode Bluetooth (classic and BLE)
- 4 MByte flash include in the WROOM32 module
- On-board PCB antenna
- Ultra-low noise analog amplifier
- Hall sensor
- 10x capacitive touch interface
- 32 kHz crystal oscillator
- 3 x UARTs (only two are configured by default in the Feather Arduino IDE support, one UART is used for bootloading/debug)
- 3 x SPI (only one is configured by default in the Feather Arduino IDE support)
- 2 x I2C (only one is configured by default in the Feather Arduino IDE support)
- 12 x ADC input channels
- 2 x I2S Audio
- 2 x DAC
- PWM/timer input/output available on every GPIO pin
- OpenOCD debug interface with 32 kB TRAX buffer
- SDIO master/slave 50 MHz
- SD card interface support
- Product Dimensions: 50.0mm x 23.5mm x 19.0mm / 2.0" x 0.9" x 0.7"
- Product Weight: 9.9g / 0.3oz
- Adafruit Learning Guide...
- Adafruit ESP32 Feather - User Guide...
- Espressif ESP32 Specifications...
- ESP32 Feather Pinout...
The ESP32, a low-cost MCU with integrated Wi-Fi and BLE capabilities, comes with a variety of modules and development boards for building IoT applications efficiently. Wi-Fi and BLE are standard network stacks for Internet-of-Things applications providing cost-effective solutions for your business and project requirements.
This book is a fundamental guide for developing ESP32 programs and starts by explaining GPIO (General Purpose I/O) programming with sensor devices. The reader gets up to speed with ESP32 development through several IoT projects such as weather stations, sensor loggers, smart homes, Wi-Fi cams, and Wi-Fi wardriving. The reader learns how to use ESP32 boards to facilitate interactions between mobile applications and cloud servers, such as AWS.
By the end of this book, you'll have learned how to control a range of IoT projects using the ESP32 chip.