ESP32 Feather CAN Bus To IoT Module
Free Shipping Within The United States!
The miniature Feather CAN Bus To IoT Module allows you to connect a CAN Bus network to IoT technologies such as WiFi, Bluetooth, and BLE. It combines two products, the Adafruit HUZZA32-ESP Feather and our CAN Bus Featherwing for ESP32.
The HUZZAH32 comes with the official WROOM32 module, including a built-in USB-to-Serial converter, automatic bootloader reset, Lithium Ion/Polymer charger, and multiple GPIOs. In addition, it contains a dual-core ESP32 chip, 4 MB of SPI Flash, a tuned antenna, and all the passives you need to take advantage of this powerful new processor. The ESP32 has both WiFi and Bluetooth Classic/LE support, making it perfect for just about any wireless or Internet-connected project.
- Separate components for self-soldering
- Fully assembled as shown in images above
- W x L x H: 51 mm x 23 mm x 12 mm - 2" x 0.9" x 0.5" without terminal block
- Add 9 mm, 0.35" to height for terminal block
- 240 MHz dual core Tensilica LX6 microcontroller with 600 DMIPS
- Integrated 520 KB SRAM
- Integrated 802.11b/g/n HT40 Wi-Fi transceiver, baseband, stack and LWIP
- Integrated dual mode Bluetooth (classic and BLE)
- 4 MByte flash include in the WROOM32 module
- On-board PCB antenna
- Ultra-low noise analog amplifier
- Hall sensor
- 10x capacitive touch interface
- 32 kHz crystal oscillator
- 3 x UARTs (only two are configured by default in the Feather Arduino IDE support, one UART is used for bootloading/debug)
- 3 x SPI (only one is configured by default in the Feather Arduino IDE support)
- 2 x I2C (only one is configured by default in the Feather Arduino IDE support)
- 12 x ADC input channels
- 2 x I2S Audio
- 2 x DAC
- PWM/timer input/output available on every GPIO pin
- OpenOCD debug interface with 32 kB TRAX buffer
- SDIO master/slave 50 MHz
- SD-card interface support
Documentation, Pinouts, Schematics, Arduino Setup, and more...
The CAN-Bus FeatherWing connects the ESP32's CAN controller to an SN65HVD231 CAN Bus transceiver with PESD1CAN ESD protection.
- SN65HVD231 CAN Bus Transceiver complies with ISO 11898 Standard
- ESD protection on CAN H and CAN L lines
- On board 120 Ohm termination resistor
- 3-way screw terminal connection
Internet of Things Projects with ESP32: Build exciting and powerful IoT projects
The ESP32, a low-cost MCU with integrated Wi-Fi and BLE capabilities, comes with a variety of modules and development boards for building IoT applications efficiently. Wi-Fi and BLE are standard network stacks for Internet-of-Things applications providing cost-effective solutions for your business and project requirements.
This book is a fundamental guide for developing ESP32 programs and starts by explaining GPIO (General Purpose I/O) programming with sensor devices. The reader gets up to speed with ESP32 development through several IoT projects such as weather stations, sensor loggers, smart homes, Wi-Fi cams, and Wi-Fi wardriving. The reader learns how to use ESP32 boards to facilitate interactions between mobile applications and cloud servers, such as AWS.
By the end of this book, you'll have learned how to control a range of IoT projects using the ESP32 chip.