ESP32 WiFi, Bluetooth Classic, BLE, CAN Bus Module
|Sorry, we are currently out of inventory but please feel free to pre-order. Expected release date is Feb 3rd 2023|
Free Shipping Within The United States!
This board comes with an onboard ESP32 WROOM-32 WiFi, Bluetooth Classic, BLE Module, and a CAN Bus port with a transceiver. Also, onboard is an RGB LED, IO pins on a 0.1" pad.
Programming is accomplished through the popular Arduino IDE connected to the USB-to-Serial converter with USB-C connector, automatic bootloader and reset.
The ESP32 is a series of low-cost, low-power system-on-chip microcontrollers with integrated Wi-Fi and dual-mode Bluetooth. The ESP32 series employs a Tensilica Xtensa LX6 microprocessor in both dual-core and single-core variations and includes built-in antenna switches, RF balun, power amplifier, low-noise receive amplifier, filters, and power management modules.
- 240 MHz dual core Tensilica LX6 microcontroller with 600 DMIPS
- Integrated 512 KB SRAM
- Integrated 802.11b/g/n HT40 WiFi transceiver, baseband, stack and LWIP
- Integrated dual mode Bluetooth (classic and BLE)
- 4 MByte flash included in the WROOM32 module
- On-board PCB antenna
- Programming via USB-C connector
- CAN Bus transceiver
- SPI, IIC, I2S, UART ports accessible through onboard connections
- ADC, DAC channels accessible through onboard connections
- External power supply (7 VDC to 12 VDC) with reverse polarity protection
- Extended operating temperature range of -40C to +85C
- Size: 62 mm x 42 mm (2.5" x 1.6"). Add 12 mm (0.5") for the terminal block.
- Demo code...
- ESP32-WROOM-32D & ESP32-WROOM-32U Data Sheet (PDF)...
- CAN Bus, SAE J1939, NMEA 2000 Programming With ESP32, Supporting USB, Bluetooth, BLE, And WiFi...
- Programming ESP32 Board with Arduino IDE...
- Introduction to ESP32 Programming...
- A CAN Driver for the ESP32...
Bluetooth & BLE Information
- Adafruit - Bluetooth & BTLE...
- Exploring Bluetooth 5 - Going the Distance...
- The Basics of Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)...
- Understanding Bluetooth Range...
The ESP32, a low-cost MCU with integrated Wi-Fi and BLE capabilities, comes with a variety of modules and development boards for building IoT applications efficiently. Wi-Fi and BLE are standard network stacks for Internet-of-Things applications providing cost-effective solutions for your business and project requirements.
This book is a fundamental guide for developing ESP32 programs and starts by explaining GPIO (General Purpose I/O) programming with sensor devices. The reader gets up to speed with ESP32 development through several IoT projects such as weather stations, sensor loggers, smart homes, Wi-Fi cams, and Wi-Fi wardriving. The reader learns how to use ESP32 boards to facilitate interactions between mobile applications and cloud servers, such as AWS.
By the end of this book, you'll have learned how to control a range of IoT projects using the ESP32 chip.