CAN FD Breakout Board With SPI Interface
- Conforms to ISO11898-1:2015
- Supports both CAN 2.0B and CAN FD
- Arbitration Bit Rate up to 1 Mbps
- Data Bit Rate up to 8 Mbps
- Up to 10MHz SPI Clock Speed
- 31 FIFOs configurable as transmit or receive
- 32 Flexible Filter and Mask Objects
- One Transmit Queue
- 32-bit Time Stamp
- Bus Health Diagnostics and Error Counters
- Requires 5v supply with 3.3v or 5v logic
Configuring the DB9 Connector
The CAN connection sis available via the DB9 connector. The connector can be configured for different pinout, either for ODB-II or standard CAN.
Close the solder bridges on the lefthand side on SJ1, SJ2 and SJ3 as indicated below with a red dot.
Standard CAN Cable
Close the solder bridges on the righthand side on SJ1, SJ2 and SJ3 as indicated below with a green dot.
There is a 120 Ohm resistor installed on the board. To activate the terminator, solder a 2-way header pin to JP3, then insert a jumper.