- EASY-TO-USE OBD2 APP & CAR CODE READER - The FIXD car scanner and OBD app instantly translates 7000+ engine fault codes into plain English on your phone. Wireless Bluetooth connection. Set up in minutes. No car knowledge needed.
- FIND OUT WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOUR CAR - Even beginners can use the FIXD OBD2 scanner and app to find out what the check engine light means, how serious it is, and possible fixes before going to the repair shop. You can even clear the check engine light, saving time and money.
- SAVE MONEY & AVOID RIP-OFFS - Walk into the repair shop confident with the accurate info you need to save on car repair. The FIXD car scanner and OBD2 app provides helpful how-to guides and video tutorials so you can save with DIY repairs.
- FIXD WORKS WITH YOUR CAR - FIXD OBD2 reader is compatible with all gas-powered vehicles made in 1996 or newer and all diesel vehicles 2008 or newer. Perfect diagnostic scan tool for Toyota, Honda, Chevrolet, Ford, Mercedes-Benz, Jeep, BMW, Porsche, Subaru, Nissan, Cadillac, Volkswagen, Lexus, and more. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, & Android.
- KNOW WHEN IT’S TIME FOR YOUR NEXT OIL CHANGE - FIXD is the only car code scanner that also tracks maintenance and wear items and automatically notifies you when your car is due for service.
- PROTECT THE WHOLE FAMILY - Connect one or more FIXD OBD code readers to your vehicles to monitor the whole fleet from one account. See battery voltage, get notified about car problems, schedule service appointments, & more from your iPhone or Android device.
- VIEW LIVE CAR DATA - Monitor the health of your vehicle in real time. See O2 sensor voltage, vehicle speed, fuel trims, & more on your phone, for a fraction of the cost of an expensive OBD scanner.
- UPGRADE YOUR SENSOR - FIXD Premium members can also talk to a certified mechanic about car care questions and DIY repairs, get guaranteed cost estimates for repairs, & much more. This subscription is optional and not required to use the OBD2 scanner or free app.
Teensy 4.0 OBDII CAN-Bus ECU Simulator Includes Teensy 4.0
This is a CAN-Bus OBDII ECU simulator using the Teensy 4.0 module (included). Useful for testing OBDII interface and writing diagnostic software. ECU PIDs parameters are adjustable via potentiometers. Most programs written for Arduino work on Teensy. All of the standard Arduino functions (digitalWrite, pinMode, analogRead, etc) all work on Teensy. Teensy has the same built-in peripherals as the Arduino: analog inputs, SPI, I2C, PWM, and a real serial port. This board requires a 12 VDC power supply. A 12 VDC adapter is included. More Information...
We at Copperhill Technologies offer a variety of CAN (Controller Area Network) devices for developing automotive and industrial embedded systems. In that capacity, we receive frequent inquiries regarding OBD2 (Onboard Diagnostics). OBD2, or Onboard Diagnostics Second Generation, is a vehicle diagnosis system found in modern cars and trucks. The OBD2 system collects data from sensors and [...]
This post will demonstrate how to add a CAN Bus port to the ESP32-WROOM32 development board, i.e., regarding hardware and software. Download this post as PDF... As a matter of fact, we already offer a hardware utilizing the ESP32 processor and an onboard CAN Bus transceiver as shown in the image to the left. The ESP32 WiFi, Bluetooth [...]
Bluetooth OBD2 Scanner Turns iPhone, iPad, Android, Kindle Fire or Windows Device Into Diagnostic Scan Tool
This Bluetooth OBD2 scanner gives you more codes and advanced parameters than any other wireless OBD scanner - Unlimited FREE OEM data upgrades for Ford, GM, Mazda, Nissan/Infiniti, Toyota/Lexus/Scion vehicles. The OBDLink MX+ reads and clears codes on all 1996 and newer OBD-II compliant vehicles. The OBDLink App (included) provides advanced diagnostics, trip logging, multi-parameter graphing, customizable gauges, [...]
The OBDLink ScanTool ECUsim 2000 ECU CAN Simulator for OBD-II Development is a small diagnostic tool that is ideal for DIY testing and development of OBD services and software. The CAN Bus (ISO 15765) model supports a range of parameter IDs, diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs), freeze frames, and SAE J1979 modes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 9, and [...]
The OBD-2 Automotive Code Encyclopedia and Cross-Reference Guide By Mandy Concepcion presents information without the sponsoring of any one particular company or organization. No endorsements are made or implied. Any reference to a company or organization is done purely for the sake of information.You gain access to a series of valuable cross-reference automotive sensor values, [...]
In all regularity, I receive inquiries from users attempting to connect their Raspberry Pi with PiCAN CAN Bus interface to their vehicle's OBD-II diagnostics port, and the questions asked prompted me to write down the essentials to consider for such a project.Please, note: The following refers to reading CAN Bus data from a vehicle's OBD-II [...]
The ANCEL AD310 OBD II Scanner Car Engine Fault Code Reader And CAN Bus Diagnostic Scan Tool is an excellent upgrade from the more basic diagnostic Code Reader. The primary function of this scanner is detecting the Engine System, and reading and clearing the error codes. Once plugged into your vehicle's 16pin OBD-II diagnostics port, the unit powers up [...]
The Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) has published a book that guides readers on how to collect and evaluate data from CAN Bus in-vehicle networks of light-duty (LD) vehicles. Data Acquisition from LD Vehicles Using OBD and CAN by Eric Walter and Richard Walter addresses product engineers, service technicians, fleet managers, and all interested in acquiring data efficiently [...]
The CR-HD unit is the perfect tool for diagnosing and clearing heavy duty diagnostic trouble codes. It covers SAE J1587, SAE J1708 and SAE J1939 protocols for accessing Engine, Transmission, Brakes and more. It features a 2.8” full color LCD display and is ergonomic, highly portable and easy to use. Perfect Scan Tool for Heavy Duty Truck works on [...]