OBD II Scanner Car Engine Fault Code Reader And CAN Bus Diagnostic Scan Tool
The ANCEL AD310 OBD II Scanner Car Engine Fault Code Reader And CAN Bus Diagnostic Scan Tool is an excellent upgrade from the more basic diagnostic Code Reader. The primary function of this scanner is detecting the Engine System, and reading and clearing the error codes.
Once plugged into your vehicle's 16pin OBD-II diagnostics port, the unit powers up and prompts you to start your ignition. If your vehicle has a Check Engine Light coming on, you can use AD310 scanner to read the error codes, find out what the problem is, and eventually fix it.
- Large easy-to-read backlit LCD screen
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes for the check engine light, both generic and manufacturer specific codes
- View freeze frame data
- Read live data stream
- Retrieve vehicle information
- Built-in OBD-II DTC lookup library
- Shows the code and what the code means directly, don't need to search online
- After the code was found, it'll show the definition directly by clicking the error code you selected
PiCAN with GPS - Gyro - Accelerometer CAN-Bus Board for Raspberry Pi 3
The PiCAN GPS board provides CAN Bus and GPS capability for the Raspberry Pi. It uses the Microchip MCP2515 CAN controller. CAN connections are made via 4 way screw terminal plugs. The GPS is provided by a 66-channels MTK3339 chipset module. An onboard battery holder exists for a CR1225 cell.
The backup power is for the real time clock and helps reduce startup times. The GPS module has a built-in patch antenna but an external active antenna can also be used via uFL connector.
The MPU-6050 provides six axis gyro and accelerometer with an onboard Digital Motion Processor (DMPTM) capable of processing complex 9-axis MotionFusion algorithms. It does away with the cross-axis alignment problems that can creep up on discrete parts.