Heavy Duty Truck Diagnostics And Scan Tool Supports OBD-II, SAE J1939, SAE J1708 & 1587 Protocols
The CR-HD unit is the perfect tool for diagnosing and clearing heavy duty diagnostic trouble codes. It covers SAE J1587, SAE J1708 and SAE J1939 protocols for accessing Engine, Transmission, Brakes and more. It features a 2.8” full color LCD display and is ergonomic, highly portable and easy to use.
- Perfect Scan Tool for Heavy Duty Truck works on J1587, J1708 and J1939 Protocols trucks. Covers class 4 (14,001 lbs) through class 8 (33,000 lbs and over) heavy duty trucks
- Can work on OBD-II protocol vehicle as well as heavy duty truck. Live data, read codes and clear codes on engine, transmission, brake, instrument panel, vehicle management, fuel system, cab climate and particulate control unit
- Fast and accurate: fast connection to the car's engine. Read monitor status and identify OBD II communication protocol in 5 seconds.
- Fast read and clear the error code, display the error code definition. Read I/M readiness and vehicle information, shows data stream and freeze frame, can O2 sensor test, On-Board monitoring and EVAP system test
- Unparalleled Design: 2.8" color LCD for intuitive and improved diagnosis. Equipped with 6-pin, 9-pin, and 16-pin diagnostic connectors, providing highest quality, most efficient, and most professional diagnostic service
- Life time free internet updates
SAE J1939 has become the accepted industry standard and the vehicle network technology of choice for off-highway machines in applications such as construction, material handling, and forestry machines.
SAE J1939 is a higher-layer protocol based on Controller Area Network (CAN). It provides serial data communications between microprocessor systems (also called Electronic Control Units - ECU) in any kind of heavy duty vehicles. The messages exchanged between these units can be data such as vehicle road speed, torque control message from the transmission to the engine, oil temperature, and many more.
A Comprehensible Guide to J1939 is the first work on J1939 besides the SAE J1939 standards collection. It provides profound information on the J1939 message format and network management combined with a high level of readability.