- Metal Enclosure For PiCAN-M And Raspberry Pi 4
Metal Enclosure For PiCAN-M And Raspberry Pi 4
|Sorry, we are currently out of inventory but feel free to pre-order to reserve your item. Expected release date is Jun 9th 2023|
Free Shipping Within The United States!
This metal enclosure was designed for use with the PiCAN-M NMEA 0183 & NMEA 2000 HAT and the Raspberry Pi 4.
- Designed for PiCAN-M and Raspberry Pi 4 (Not included in scope of delivery)
- Made from metal
- Cutouts for SD card, HDMI, LED and USB C.
- Mounting flange allows wall mounting
- Supplied with screws and rubber feet
PiCAN-M and Raspberry Pi are not included.
Advanced Marine Electrics and Electronics Troubleshooting
Whether you are a marine electronics professional or a boat owner, Advanced Marine Electrics and Electronics Troubleshooting helps you understand the new, more powerful methods of troubleshooting marine electrical and electronic systems.
A modern boat’s sophisticated installations and networked electronics can stretch the traditional diagnostic methods based on trouble lights and multimeters past their useful limits.
This book will show you how to:
- Use microprocessor-based diagnostic tools and techniques from the automotive and communications sectors, adapted for boats for the first time
- Diagnose the most difficult AC and DC problems
- Protect communications and navigation electronics from interference and lightning
- Seek out and eliminate stray-current sources and galvanic corrosion