iBASE Technology, a manufacturer of embedded boards and industrial computing systems, announced its MT800M-P, an NVIDIA MXM compatible motherboard designed for AIoT applications. The MT800M-P supports the latest 8th Generation Intel Core processor family, allowing customers to profit from enhanced processing and graphics performance and interfacing capacity.
Given the growing need for AI-enabled inference platforms, IBASE developed the MT800M-P with an MXM socket for NVIDIA’s graphics cards (up to 190w) with GPU. The system provides acceleration to secure the performance and responsiveness to power currently widespread AI services such as speech recognition, image analysis, visual search, and media processing.
In addition to four display interfaces and 32GB system memory support, the MT800M-P offers valuable network connectivity with four Gigabit Ethernet and high speed I/O peripheral expandability through its six USB 3.1, two USB 2.0, two SATA III, and six serial ports.
Additional expansions come in the form of a fast PCIe x16, a Mini PCIe and an M.2 (M-key) slot.
The board measures 270mm by 220mm and has a 24 VDC power input. It operates on both Windows 10 and Linux Ubuntu operating systems.
- 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 processors
- 2x DDR4 SO-DIMM, Max. 32GB
- 4x Intel® Gigabit LAN
- 2x DisplayPort,1x DVI-D, 1x VGA
- 6x USB 3.1, 2x USB 2.0, 2x SATA III, 6x COM
- 1x PCI-Ex16 (3x PCI-E x4 signal, optional riser card), 1x Mini PCI-E socket, 1x M.2 (M-key)
- 1x MXM socket supports NVIDIA MXM GPU card (Up to 190W)
The Amazon Way on IoT: 10 Principles for Every Leader from the World's Leading Internet of Things Strategies
The Amazon Way on IoT explains how the combination of sensors, cloud computing, and machine learning can be used to improve customer experiences, drive operational improvements, and build new business models. Rossman offers:
- Guidance through the maze of emerging technologies, customer experiences, and business models, to arrive at a recipe just right for your organization
- Essential methods to success from Amazon’s master playbook such as creating seamless customer experiences, process improvement, and new business models and utilizing tools such as sensors, machine learning, and cloud computing
- Approaches to help you tackle the technology, business, and internal challenges in innovating with the internet of things.
Renowned Harvard business professor Michael Porter describes the IoT as the backbone for a third-wave of technology-led innovation and digital disruption.
Mini-ITX Motherboard For Industrial Control Automation, Transportation, Gaming, And Digital Processing
IBASE Technology announced its MBD301 Mini-ITX motherboard that contains the AMD X470 chipset. Utilizing the AMD Ryzen desktop processors for AM4 Socket, and up to 64GB of DDR4-2400 memory, the MBD301 board renders excellent processing performance.In combination with the AMD Ryzen 3000 Series processors that provide clock speeds of up to 3.8GHz and advanced multi-core performance compared [...]
Axiomtek announced their CAPA84R, a fanless 3.5-inch embedded motherboard powered by the Intel Celeron processor J1900 quad-core or J1800 dual-core. The CPU is located at the rear side of the motherboard, which further serves the heat-extraction process. This fanless embedded board supports an operating temperature range of -20°C to +70°C. The CAPA84R also comes with I/O [...]
Industrial Motherboard With Intel Core Processor, Intel Q370, USB 3.1, SATA 3.0, Dual LANs, And VGA/DP/DVI-D/HDMI
Axiomtek introduced their IMB523, an industrial ATX motherboard powered by the LGA1151 socket 8th generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3, Pentium and Celeron processors (codename: Coffee Lake) with the Intel Q370 chipset. The ATX motherboard features four 288-pin DDR4-2666/2400 DIMMs with a memory capacity up to 64GB to meet the requirements of high-density computing applications. The Intel Coffee Lake-based ATX [...]