Safe Wireless CAN Bus Bridge For Machine To Machine Communication Also Supports SAE J1939
The CAN-Sync wireless CAN Bus bridge from Humanistic Robotics (HRI) allows the user to transmit CAN data wirelessly over a transparent point-to-point bridge, without modifying the data. Higher-Layer Protocols such as SAE J1939 and CANopen are also supported.
The product provides a wireless link between two CAN Bus interfaces with HRI’s Safetysense technology which is designed to guarantee that critical control messages – like emergency stop signals – always find the intended recipient. Ideal for autonomous systems, fixed machinery, and heavy equipment applications such as forestry machines, CAN-Sync delivers long-range communication along with unparalleled safety features.
The device supports further CAN Bus protocols, such as SAE J1939 or CANopen, and is capable of achieving several miles of range under the right conditions. It also has dual Emergency Stop inputs and outputs; fixed E-Stops can be wired into the system, and dual E-Stop outputs can be enabled on either end of the bridge.
The CAN-Sync system is one of the configuration options for HRI’s Vehicle Safety Controller (VSC) where two VSC devices are combined as a CAN Bus bridge system. In addition to its CAN Bus bridge function, the VSC device can also serve as an e-stop bridge.
- Long Range: Wireless communication range up to 2+ km (~1.5 miles) line of sight.
- Data Bridging: Connect any two CAN networks, even with different bitrates. Supports any CAN bus standard including J1939 and CANOpen.
- E-Stop Bridging: Wirelessly connect multiple fixed or mobile E-Stop circuits.
- Reliability: Hardware-based SafetySense® implementation for high reliability, no single point of failure safety implementation
- Safety: Safety outputs ensure the system is rendered safe if communications are ever lost or interrupted.
- Durability: Designed for tough environments. IP66 rated enclosure.
- Additional Details:
- Embedded options also available
- Configuration via USB
- 9 VDC to 36 VDC power input
- -40℃ to 70℃ operation
SAE J1939 ECU Simulator Board With USB Port
The jCOM.J1939.USB gateway board is a high-performance, low-latency vehicle network adapter for SAE J1939 applications. It allows any host device with a USB COM port to monitor SAE J1939 data traffic and communicate with the SAE J1939 vehicle network.
The board supports the full SAE J1939 protocol according to J1939/81 Network Management (Address Claiming) and J1939/21 Transport Protocol (TP). It is also supported by an extensive programming interface for Windows and Linux/Ubuntu applications, including full C/C++/C# source code for short time-to-market developments.