Just to mention it upfront, this is not a product we offer through our business. This post is merely a result of our constant market research, which we like to share with our customers. Products like the VDIAGTOOL ELM327 Wifi OBD2 Scanner are also a constant reminder for us, not to enter an over-saturated market but to concentrate on niche markets such as OBD-II prototyping.
The product we introduce here, the VDIAGTOOL ELM327 Wifi OBD2 Scanner, comes with a plethora of supporting software packages but lacks the programming capabilities that many engineers would like to see. The device, like most OBD-II diagnostics tools, is based on the ELM327 microcontroller.
The ELM327 is a programmed microcontroller produced by ELM Electronics for translating the on-board diagnostics (OBD) interface found in most modern cars. The ELM327 command protocol is one of the most popular PC-to-OBD interface standards and is also implemented by other vendors.
In addition to being able to automatically detect and interpret nine OBD protocols, the ELM327 also provides support for high speed communications, a low power sleep mode, and the SAE J1939 truck and bus standard. It is also completely customizable, should you wish to alter it to more closely suit your needs.
- Scanning and Read：ELM327 Wifi OBD2 Scanner will quickly send data to your android & IOS device from your vehicle in real time. Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
- Excellent Compatibility :ELM327 Wifi OBD2 Scanner works with 12V petrol cars that are OBD II compliant (Honda, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, BMW, Audi, Skoda, Subaru, , Suzuki, Benz etc)
- 12 Months Warranty: Please CONTACT US at the first time if got unhappy deal; Warranty for 12 months from the date of purchase, we take care of all ELM327 Wifi OBD2 Scanner quality-related issues with a REPLACEMENT or REFUND
- Very easy to install and use: ELM327 Wifi OBD2 Scanner for car supports IOS & Android & Windows. Just connect to your Android phone/tablet or Windows PC using a 3rd party app. user-friendly, fast connection (wireless, NO cables needed) and always with you. Make your car into a Smart Car at once!
- WHY CHOOSE ELM327 Wifi OBD2 Scanner? Standard ELM327, perfect results and data; easy to use professional diagnostic tool. Use-friendly, fast connection(wireless, NO cables needed)
This manual takes the mystery out of Second-Generation On-Board Diagnostic Systems allowing you to understand your vehicles OBD-II system, plus what to do when the "Check Engine" light comes on, from reading the code to diagnosing and fixing the problem. Includes a comprehensive list of computer codes.
- Computer-controlled car repair made easy! For all car and light truck models manufactured since 1996.
- Understand your vehicle's On-Board Diagnostic system
- How to deal with that "Check Engine" light--from reading the code to diagnosing and fixing the problem
- Comprehensive computer codes list
- Powertrain management fundamentals
- OBD-II "monitors" explained
- Generic trouble codes that cover all models!
- Manufacturer-specific trouble codes for GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota/Lexus and Honda/Acura vehicles
- Let your car's computer help you find the problem!
- Component replacement procedures
- Glossary and acronym list
- Fully illustrated with over 250 photographs and drawings
This CAN-Bus ECU simulator by SK Pang Electronics uses the popular mbed NXP LPC1768 module. It is useful for testing OBD-II interfaces and writing diagnostic software. ECU PIDs parameters are adjustable via menu options.The mbed NXP LPC1768 is an easy-to-use MCU development board designed for rapid prototyping. At its heart is a powerful 32-bit ARM Cortex-M3 processor running [...]
We have just finished the development of our jCOM.CAN.BTS product, a CAN Bus and OBD-II scanner device with Bluetooth connection (the image to the left shows the development setup). The device scans for user-defined CAN message frames and transmits them per Bluetooth to a PC or Android phone or tablet (A BLE - Bluetooth Low [...]
Ruggon (Taiwan) has announced their MT7010 device, an Android-based terminal suitable for platoon and fleet management. The company has launched the MT7010 rugged mobile terminal with a touchscreen display. The product is suitable for a diverse range of applications, including in-cab vehicle navigation, electronic logging, trip and route management, critical event reporting, and trailer and vehicle monitoring. [...]
CSS (Denmark) has announced its CANLogger3000, a device that stores recorded CAN Bus data on a 16-GiB SD-card. The device is also available within the United States. The logged bus traffic can be retrieved per Wifi connection at up to 70 Mbit/s or via USB. In stationary mode, the data-logger is able to connect to a Wifi [...]
The ECUsim 2000 by ScanTool is an OBD simulator for OBD-II software and hardware testing and development. The 2000 is available in 3 editions which offer varying levels of user control. The Professional & Ultimate editions feature over 40 software commands that provide complete administration of the simulator, and allow you to create custom ECUs, add/delete DTCs [...]
The MVS series of electronic control units (ECU) by Nexcom features CAN connectivity, and it provides up to four slots for mini-PCIe modules. The modular vehicle computers are equipped with Intel’s 6th generation Core processors on the MVS 5600-IPK or with the Atom processor on the MVS 2620-IPK. The MVS series can aggregate real-time vehicle information from micro-controller [...]
Open Source, Fully Programmable OBD-II Adapter Compatible with Particle Photon and Particle Electron
This is the ultimate programmable OBD-II dongle. Completely open source with a growing community! When you combine Carloop with Particle Photon or Particle Electron, you can access all CAN signals on your vehicle and send data to the cloud. You can create your own applications that read data from your car in real-time. You car has [...]
An important part of our business at Copperhill Technologies is providing custom engineering services and consulting, primarily for Controller Area Network (CAN) and SAE J1939 technologies. Our strengths, skills, and passions include embedded hardware and software development, rapid prototyping, and manufacturing support. We guide our customers through the entire project cycle from development to finished [...]
Modern cars are more computerized than ever. Think infotainment and navigation systems, Wi-Fi, automatic software updates, and other innovations that aim to make driving more safe and convenient. However, vehicle technologies haven not kept pace with today's more hostile security environment, which might leave millions of cars vulnerable to attack. The Car Hacker's Handbook will give [...]