Sense HAT for Raspberry Pi With Multiple Sensors
Free Shipping Within The United States!
The Sense HAT (B) is specially designed for the Raspberry Pi, and it integrates multiple powerful sensors such as gyroscope, accelerometer, magnetometer, barometer, temperature and humidity sensor, and more. It communicates via an I2C interface and allows you to connect more external sensors when you need them.
The sensor pack is a great choice when it comes to turning the Raspberry Pi into a robot that can detect movement and orientation. Alternatively, you can utilize the RPi to collect environmental temperature, humidity, and barometric pressure data. This HAT is also an ideal choice for IoT (Internet of Things) applications.
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards
- Onboard ICM20948 (3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope, and 3-axis magnetometer), detects movement, orientation, and magnetic
- Onboard SHTC3 digital temperature and humidity sensor, allows monitoring the environment
- Onboard LPS22HB barometric pressure sensor, allows monitoring the environment
- Onboard TCS34725 color sensor, identifies the color of nearby object
- Onboard ADS1015 ADC, 4-ch 12-bit precision, AD expansion to support more external sensors
- Brings I2C control pins, for connecting other host boards like STM32
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/STM32)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Communication interface: I2C
- Logic level: 3.3V
- Dimensions: 65mm x 30.5mm
- Raspberry Pi GPIO connector: for connecting with Raspberry Pi
- Sensor Interface: for external sensors
- I2C extension header: for connecting host boards like Arduino/STM32
- ICM-20948: 9-axis movement sensor
- SHTC3: temperature and humidity sensor
- TCS34725: color sensor
- LPS22HB: barometric pressure sensor
- ADS1015: 12-bit ADC
- LSF0204PWR: 4-ch voltage level translator
- RT9193-18: 1.8V linear regulator
- RT9193-33: 3.3V linear regulator
- Sense HAT for Raspberry Pi - User Manual (PDF)...
- Sense HAT for Raspberry Pi - Schematics (PDF)...
- Sense HAT for Raspberry Pi - Demo Code (7z)...
Learn Robotics Programming: Build and control autonomous robots using Raspberry Pi 3 and Python
We live in an age where the most difficult human tasks are now automated. Smart and intelligent robots, which perform different tasks precisely and efficiently, are the requirement of the hour. A combination of Raspberry Pi and Python works perfectly well when creating these kinds of robots.
Learn Robotics Programming starts by introducing you to the basic structure of a robot, along with how to plan, build, and program it.
As you make your way through the book, you will gradually progress to adding different outputs and sensors, learning new building skills, and writing code for compelling behaviors with sensors. You can update your robot and set up a web, phone, and Wi-Fi connectivity to control it.
By the end of the book, you can build a smart robot that can perform essential artificial intelligence (AI) operations.