NVIDIA Jetson Nano Developer Kit
Free Shipping Within The United States!
The price for this item was reduced (originally $109.99) after NVIDIA released a new revision of the board with extended functionality in early 2020.
The NVIDIA Jetson Nano Developer Kit is a small, robust computer platform that lets you run various neural networks parallel for applications like image classification, object detection, segmentation, and speech processing. All that comes in an easy-to-use platform that operates in as little as 5 watts.
The Jetson Nano performs 472 GFLOPS for running modern AI algorithms fast, with a quad-core 64-bit ARM CPU, a 128-core integrated NVIDIA GPU, and 4GB LPDDR4 memory. It supports multiple neural networks in parallel and processes numerous high-resolution sensors concurrently.
The Jetson Nano comes with the NVIDIA JetPack, which includes a board support package (BSP), CUDA, cuDNN, and TensorRT software libraries for deep learning, computer vision, GPU computing, multimedia processing, and much more. The user can install popular open-source Machine Learning (ML) frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Caffe / Caffe2, Keras, and MXNet, enabling developers to integrate their preferred AI model / AI framework into products fast and efficiently.
Jetson Nano Developer Kit Features
- GPU: 128-core Maxwell™ GPU
- CPU: quad-core ARM® Cortex®-A57 CPU
- Memory: 4GB 64-bit LPDDR4
- Storage: Micro SD card slot (requires an external minimum 16GB TF card)
- Encode: 4K @ 30 (H.264/H.265)
- Decode: 4K @ 60 (H.264/H.265)
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000BASE-T auto-negotiation
- Camera: 12-ch (3x4 OR 4x2) MIPI CSI-2 DPHY 1.1 (1.5Gbps)
- Display: HDMI 2.0, DP (DisplayPort)
- USB: 4x USB 3.0, USB 2.0 (Micro USB)
- Others: GPIO, I2C, I2S, SPI, UART
- Micro USB (5V 2A)
- DC jack (5V 4A)
- Core module: 69.6 mm × 45 mm
- Whole kit: 100mm × 80mm × 29mm
Required To Start The System (Not Included In Delivery)
- Micro SD card, minimum 16GB
- Micro USB Power Adapter 5 VDC@2 Amp
Jetson Nano Developer Kit - Components
- Micro SD card slot: Insert a 16GB or larger TF card for main storage and writing system image
- 40-pin expansion header
- Micro USB port: 5 VDC power input or for USB data transmission
- Gigabit Ethernet port: 10/100/1000Base-T auto-negotiation
- 4x USB 3.0 port
- HDMI output port
- DisplayPort connector
- DC jack: 5 VDC power input
- MIPI CSI camera connector
Investigate the NVIDIA Jetson Nano capabilities, an IoT device designed to perform computations like a computer desktop.
This book will show you how to create your first project and optimize your tools, programs, and everyday activities with the AI computation skills of the Jetson Nano.
The board consists of CPU Quad-core ARM A57 @ 1.43 GHz and GPU 128-core Maxwell.
With this hardware specification, the board can run multiple neural networks in parallel for complex AI applications. With the integrated sensor and actuators, this board enables more robust IoT solutions and provides more advanced capabilities.