Arduino-Compatible Microsoft Azure Certified IoT Development Kit with Visual Studio Code Support
This Microsoft Azure Certified IoT DevKit (IOT-AZ3166) is an all-in-one kit optimized for prototyping and developing Internet of Things (IoT) applications leveraging Microsoft Azure services.
It supplies an Arduino-compatible board with multiple peripherals such as an OLED display, sensors, hardware debugging chip (ST-Link), and security chip. The project collection offers creative examples for learning and reference, plus extensive documentation. In addition, it supports Visual Studio Code with the Arduino Extension to build full-fledged IoT applications that integrate numerous services like Azure IoT Hub, Logic App, and Cognitive Services. The kit's hardware and software integration make developing new applications more effortless.
- CLOUD CONNECTED - Build a cloud-powered IoT app using Microsoft Azure services in minutes.
- FAST PROTOTYPING - Develop fast and seamlessly utilizing Visual Studio with the Arduino Extension. Microsoft provides developer support.
- POWERFUL PROCESSING - SoC module combines the power of the ST Microelectronics STM32F412 at its core and MXChip EMW3166 for WiFi.
- BUILT-IN EVERYTHING - On-board peripherals include an OLED screen, headphone output, stereo microphone, and abundant sensors like humidity, temperature, pressure, and motion (accelerometer and gyroscope), and magnetometer.
- CONNECT EASILY - 25 external GPIO pins on the edge connector allow you to connect many external sensors and actuators.
Arduino-Compatible ESP32 WiFi, Bluetooth Classic, BLE, CAN Bus Module
The ESP32 is a series of low-cost, low-power system-on-chip microcontrollers with integrated Wi-Fi and dual-mode Bluetooth. The ESP32 series employs a Tensilica Xtensa LX6 microprocessor in both dual-core and single-core variations and includes built-in antenna switches, RF balun, power amplifier, low-noise receive amplifier, filters, and power management modules.
This board comes with an onboard ESP32 WROOM-32 WiFi, Bluetooth Classic, BLE Module, and a CAN Bus port with a transceiver. Also, onboard is an RGB LED, IO pins on a 0.1" pad.
ESP32-Azure IoT Kit For Sensor Data Acquisition And Cloud Platform Access
The ESP32-IoT development board by Espressif provides powerful functions that are specifically designed for sensor data acquisition, cloud platform access, and a broad spectrum of applications.ESP32-Azure IoT Kit supports innovative network configuration, cloud platform access, and sensor data acquisition. It is part of the product list of Microsoft’s Azure IoT solutions, and Espressif is an official partner of Microsoft's IoT [...]
Low-Cost Cloud IoT Development Kit Supports Microsoft Visual Studio And Azure
The MXChip AZ3166 IoT Development Kit, as its name implies, is made for building cloud-enabled IoT apps in a productive and entertaining way.The development kit provides a smart hardware solution. It is compatible with the Arduino platform with abundant peripherals and sensors. The AZ3166 can be used for the development of IoT and smart hardware prototypes, [...]