Arduino-Compatible Microsoft Azure Certified IoT Development Kit with Visual Studio Code Support
This Microsoft Azure Certified IoT DevKit (IOT-AZ3166) is an all-in-one kit optimized for prototyping and developing Internet of Things (IoT) applications leveraging Microsoft Azure services.
It supplies an Arduino-compatible board with multiple peripherals such as an OLED display, sensors, hardware debugging chip (ST-Link), and security chip. The project collection offers creative examples for learning and reference, plus extensive documentation. In addition, it supports Visual Studio Code with the Arduino Extension to build full-fledged IoT applications that integrate numerous services like Azure IoT Hub, Logic App, and Cognitive Services. The kit's hardware and software integration make developing new applications more effortless.
- CLOUD CONNECTED - Build a cloud-powered IoT app using Microsoft Azure services in minutes.
- FAST PROTOTYPING - Develop fast and seamlessly utilizing Visual Studio with the Arduino Extension. Microsoft provides developer support.
- POWERFUL PROCESSING - SoC module combines the power of the ST Microelectronics STM32F412 at its core and MXChip EMW3166 for WiFi.
- BUILT-IN EVERYTHING - On-board peripherals include an OLED screen, headphone output, stereo microphone, and abundant sensors like humidity, temperature, pressure, and motion (accelerometer and gyroscope), and magnetometer.
- CONNECT EASILY - 25 external GPIO pins on the edge connector allow you to connect many external sensors and actuators.
Arduino-Compatible ESP32 WiFi, Bluetooth Classic, BLE, CAN Bus Module
The ESP32 is a series of low-cost, low-power system-on-chip microcontrollers with integrated Wi-Fi and dual-mode Bluetooth. The ESP32 series employs a Tensilica Xtensa LX6 microprocessor in both dual-core and single-core variations and includes built-in antenna switches, RF balun, power amplifier, low-noise receive amplifier, filters, and power management modules.
This board comes with an onboard ESP32 WROOM-32 WiFi, Bluetooth Classic, BLE Module, and a CAN Bus port with a transceiver. Also, onboard is an RGB LED, IO pins on a 0.1" pad.