CAN FD Data Logger For CAN Bus Monitoring, DBC Logging, Message Filtering, SAE J1939 Logging, And Trigger Events
Influx Big Data Solutions introduces their ReXgen 2 CAN Bus logger, one of the smallest, compact, robust, and powerful handheld CAN Bus data recorder available in the market today. The device is targeted at applications requiring CAN 2.0 and CAN FD data recording capabilities.
The data logger comes with a freely distributable ReXgen data logger configuration and data view application for Windows. In addition, the ReXgen 2 CAN FD logger supports functionality such as silent mode, CAN Bus monitoring, DBC Logging, message filtering, SAE J1939 logging, and trigger events.
The ReXgen 2 CANbus datalogger is explicitly outlined to suit your product during the development cycle and eventually production. Intelligently capturing continuous data and events, the ReXXgen 2 dataloggers:
- They are fast and easy to configure.
- It lets you record and retrieve data via USB.
- Have low power consumption and cost.
- IP65 enclosure allows the operating in harsh environments, and secured mounting enables the datalogger to stay firm at its position
- Designed to log data continuously for hours from a CAN Bus network
- Simultaneously save it to the non-removable embedded EMMC (8/16 GB variants available)
- 2x CAN 2.0/CAN FD buses.
- 2x Digital Input channels, 2x Analogue Input channels
- Powerful open source graphic interface application tool
- Data exportable in open formats MDF4, Matlab and CSV
- Up to 16GByte eMMC storage -security data
- Micro USB 2.0 -Higher speed connection to logger
- CAN trace exportable in ASC and BLF format
- Very low power consumption in sleep mode and WakeOnCAN or WakeOnSignal feature
- CAN frame error detection
- ASAM MDF(*.mf4 format) -international standard data format
- LEDs support status indication
- IP6S enclosure protection
- Easily stackable and installable with 4 multi function screws
- Plug and play
SAE J1939 Gateway And Data Logger With Real-Time Clock
The SAE J1939 Gateway And Data Logger is ideal for vehicle fleet management (trucks, buses, agricultural equipment, and any other diesel engine application), prototype field testing, diagnostics, or reverse engineering.
The SAE J1939 Gateway And Data Logger records SAE J1939 message frames (PGNs) onto an onboard MicroSD memory card and timestamps them with a real-time clock (RTC). Alternatively, it can be used for mere SAE J1939 data monitoring and viewing.
In record mode, the gateway reads the data traffic without being connected to a PC. A free-of-charge Windows software is available for the device setup (PGN filtering, message-sampling frequency, etc.) as well as reviewing and re-playing the SAE J1939 data.