Teensy-Based CAN FD Demo Board With 2.8" TFT LCD
The stand-alone controller provides 31 FIFOs, configurable as transmit or receive buffers. The chip communicates via the 20-MHz SPI with the host controller.
The demo board comes with an on-board voltage regulator (6-V to 24-V input). It is equipped with a 120-Ohm termination resistor and a 5-way navigation switch. The supplier provides also demo software and a CAN FD traffic generator.
- Onboard Teensy 3.6
- Onboard 2.8" Colour TFT display
- Microchip MCP2517FD CAN FD controller
- CAN 2.0B
- Onboard voltage regulator. 6 to 25v input range
- 120 Ohm terminator
- Navigation joystick
CAN FD Breakout Board With SPI Interface
The CAN FD breakout board utilizes the Microchip MCP2517FD CAN FD controller in combination with the MCP2562FD CAN Bus transceiver.
- Conforms to ISO11898-1:2015
- Supports both CAN 2.0B and CAN FD
- Arbitration Bit Rate up to 1 Mbps
- Data Bit Rate up to 8 Mbps
- Up to 10MHz SPI Clock Speed
- 31 FIFOs configurable as transmit or receive
- 32 Flexible Filter and Mask Objects
- One Transmit Queue
- 32-bit Time Stamp
- Bus Health Diagnostics and Error Counters
- Requires 5v supply with 3.3v or 5v logic