iBASE Technology, a manufacturer of embedded boards and industrial computing systems, announced its MT800M-P, an NVIDIA MXM compatible motherboard designed for AIoT applications. The MT800M-P supports the latest 8th Generation Intel Core processor family, allowing customers to profit from enhanced processing and graphics performance and interfacing capacity.
Given the growing need for AI-enabled inference platforms, IBASE developed the MT800M-P with an MXM socket for NVIDIA’s graphics cards (up to 190w) with GPU. The system provides acceleration to secure the performance and responsiveness to power currently widespread AI services such as speech recognition, image analysis, visual search, and media processing.
In addition to four display interfaces and 32GB system memory support, the MT800M-P offers valuable network connectivity with four Gigabit Ethernet and high speed I/O peripheral expandability through its six USB 3.1, two USB 2.0, two SATA III, and six serial ports.
Additional expansions come in the form of a fast PCIe x16, a Mini PCIe and an M.2 (M-key) slot.
The board measures 270mm by 220mm and has a 24 VDC power input. It operates on both Windows 10 and Linux Ubuntu operating systems.
- 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 processors
- 2x DDR4 SO-DIMM, Max. 32GB
- 4x Intel® Gigabit LAN
- 2x DisplayPort,1x DVI-D, 1x VGA
- 6x USB 3.1, 2x USB 2.0, 2x SATA III, 6x COM
- 1x PCI-Ex16 (3x PCI-E x4 signal, optional riser card), 1x Mini PCI-E socket, 1x M.2 (M-key)
- 1x MXM socket supports NVIDIA MXM GPU card (Up to 190W)
The Amazon Way on IoT: 10 Principles for Every Leader from the World's Leading Internet of Things Strategies
The Amazon Way on IoT explains how the combination of sensors, cloud computing, and machine learning can be used to improve customer experiences, drive operational improvements, and build new business models. Rossman offers:
- Guidance through the maze of emerging technologies, customer experiences, and business models, to arrive at a recipe just right for your organization
- Essential methods to success from Amazon’s master playbook such as creating seamless customer experiences, process improvement, and new business models and utilizing tools such as sensors, machine learning, and cloud computing
- Approaches to help you tackle the technology, business, and internal challenges in innovating with the internet of things.
Renowned Harvard business professor Michael Porter describes the IoT as the backbone for a third-wave of technology-led innovation and digital disruption.
The NanoPi NEO is an ARM-Processor-based development board designed and released by FriendlyARM for hobbyists, makers and electronic fans. The board's dimension is only 40 x 40 mm. It is open source, and it works with Ubuntu MATE, Debian, and more Linux variants.The NanoPi NEO uses the Allwinner H3 SoC. It integrates Ethernet. Power is supplied via the [...]
February 23, 2016 - Dell introduced their Embedded Box PC 3000 and 5000 fanless PCs that are designed to MIL-STD 810G specifications and have an operating temperature range from 0°C to 50°C.These are highly reliable devices that can be used “headless” or with keyboard, mouse and monitor. Flexible and powerful, with extensive wired and wireless input/output (I/O) [...]