Ultra Small Rugged Fanless, Mini PC With Wide Range Temperature And Powerful Intel Celeron Mobile Processor
These computers are additions to the LPC-800 series and add the ability to operate in temperature ranges of -25 to 70C (-13 to 158 F), beyond what is found in typical consumer operations.
The wide temperature Mini PCs are completely fanless and operate without cooling fans which could draw in dirt and dust potentially causing catastrophic failures. SSD (Solid State Drives) with options up to 1TB in capacity are also utilized to meet environmental conditions including high vibration, shock and humidity specifications.
The LPC-815 model measures 5.9" (W) x 4.13" (D) x 1.9" (H) (150mm x 105mm x 49mm) in size. Weighing in at 1.9 pounds (0.86kg) the LPC-815 is equipped with several I/O ports and configurable options.
The LPC-835 model adds additional performance with Intel 5th Gen Core i5 or i7 mobile processors and functionality, such as RAID, with support for two drives including a single front removable drive bay and expanded I/O ports.
The LPC-815 & LPC-835 can operate on a range of 9-48V DC power input making it a fit for mobile, marine, transportation, field and remote based applications. They also come equipped with DIO (Digital input/output) ports with isolation. The feature gives the advantage of providing electrical isolation of digital signals.
These computers are a choice for demanding applications within the Industrial, Commercial, Scientific Research, Military / Defense, Marine, Public Safety, Utility, Transportation, Mining and Telecommunications markets.
- Rugged Fanless Design for Wide Range Temperature Operation (-25 to +70 Deg. C)
- Powerful Intel 5th Gen Core i5 or i7 Mobile Processor
- 4x DIO (Digital input/output) ports
- Removable Front Drive Bay
- Wide Range 9-48 VDC Input, ideal for mobile/field
- Built-in Gigabit LAN, USB 3.0/2.0, Audio, Serial, Video (DVI-I & Displayport)
- Solid State Drives (SSD) Standard
- Windows 7, 8.1, 10 and Linux
- More Information...
This book is an all-in-one source of information for programming the Second-Generation Intel Xeon Phi product family also called Knights Landing. The authors provide detailed and timely Knights Landingspecific details, programming advice, and real-world examples.
The authors distill their years of Xeon Phi programming experience coupled with insights from many expert customers ― Intel Field Engineers, Application Engineers, and Technical Consulting Engineers ― to create this authoritative book on the essentials of programming for Intel Xeon Phi products.
Intel® Xeon Phi™ Processor High-Performance Programming is useful even before you ever program a system with an Intel Xeon Phi processor.
To help ensure that your applications run at maximum efficiency, the authors emphasize key techniques for programming any modern parallel computing system whether based on Intel Xeon processors, Intel Xeon Phi processors, or other high-performance microprocessors.
Applying these techniques will generally increase your program performance on any system and prepare you better for Intel Xeon Phi processors.
- A practical guide to the essentials for programming Intel Xeon Phi processors
- Definitive coverage of the Knights Landing architecture
- Presents best practices for portable, high-performance computing and a familiar and proven threads and vectors programming model
- Includes real world code examples that highlight usages of the unique aspects of this new highly parallel and high-performance computational product
- Covers use of MCDRAM, AVX-512, Intel® Omni-Path fabric, many-cores (up to 72), and many threads (4 per core)
- Covers software developer tools, libraries and programming models
- Covers using Knights Landing as a processor and a coprocessor
- More Information...