Expandable Fanless & Ventless System for 7th/6th Generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3 Desktop Processors
IBASE unveiled its AMI220 expandable modular fanless systems supporting the 7th/6th generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3 desktop processors designed for industrial-grade solutions in smart factory automation and retail applications.
The AMI220 is a fanless and cable-free system built with a passive finned heat sink and an industrial-grade motherboard that has an I/O interface and a power supply with over-voltage, low voltage and anti-plug protection. The AMI220 comes with modular expansion slots to accommodate diverse PCI-E, PCI or Fieldbus cards, which can be arbitrarily changed to increase system assembly flexibility and create the ideal solution according to customer specification needs. The systems are based on the Intel Q170 and the H110 chipsets and powered by Intel Core processors with speeds up to 3.4GHz. These platforms feature 8GB of DDR4-2133 system memory expandable to 32GB, triple independent displays via its DVI/VGA/DP interface and 2x Gigabit LAN with option to add a third GbE.
The AMI220 series is suitable for demanding applications in harsh environments. It has an operating temperature range of -10°C to 50°C with enhanced passive cooling for thermal performance. It also supports 12V to 24V wide-range voltage input and a cable-less design. The redundant dual SIM sockets provide a WWAN connection for critical applications. Standard features include 8x USB, 4x COM, a wall-mount kit, a 64GB industrial-grade SSD storage and a 2nd storage option for RAID (0/1) function.
- Fanless system supports IBASE MB220 customized board
- Supports 7th/6th Generation Intel ® Core™ i7/i5/i3 processors
- Supports three independent display outputs
- Flexible expansion slot system
- Dual SIM sockets support WWAN redundancy
- 12V to 24V DC wide-range voltage input
- Over/Under/Reverse voltage protection
- iSMART, iAMT 11.6, TPM 2.0
Raspberry Pi 3 System With CAN Bus Interface
Our Raspberry Pi 3 System With CAN Bus Interface (PiCAN2) comes with a pre-installed Raspbian operating system.
The PiCAN2 board provides Controller Area Network (CAN) Bus capabilities for the Raspberry Pi. It uses the Microchip MCP2515 CAN controller with MCP2551 CAN transceiver. Connection are made via DB9 or 3-way screw terminal.
There is an easy-to-install SocketCAN driver, and programming can be accomplished in C or Python.
The enclosure is a two part clip together plastic enclosure for use with the PiCAN2 board and the Raspberry Pi 2/3. The enclosure is made from High Impact Polystyrene HIPS UL94-HB material. Mounting flanges allow for wall mounting.
- Raspberry Pi 3, Model B, 1 GB RAM.
- Raspberry Pi 8GB Preloaded (NOOBS) SD Card - SanDisk Extreme 8GB microSDHC UHS-1 with speed up to 48 MB/sec.
- PiCAN2 - CAN Bus Interface for Raspberry Pi.
- The enclosure is made from High Impact Polystyrene HIPS UL94-HB material. Mounting flanges allow for wall mounting.