Complete Python Bootcamp: Learn To Program With Python like a Professional
Python is a widely used high-level programming language for general-purpose programming, created by Guido van Rossum and first released in 1991.
An interpreted language, Python has a design philosophy that emphasizes code readability (notably using whitespace indentation to delimit code blocks rather than curly brackets or keywords), and a syntax that allows programmers to express concepts in fewer lines of code than might be used in languages such as C++ or Java.
The language provides constructs intended to enable writing clear programs on both a small and large scale.
Complete Python Bootcamp: Go from zero to hero in Python
This course will teach you Python in a practical manner, with every lecture comes a full coding screencast and a corresponding code notebook, allowing you to learn in whatever manner is best for you.
The course starts by helping you get Python installed on your computer, regardless of your operating system, whether its Linux, MacOS, or Windows.
With over 100 lectures and more than 10 hours of video this comprehensive course leaves no stone unturned. This course includes quizzes, tests, and homework assignments as well as three major projects to create a Python project portfolio.
- Learn to use Python professionally, learning both Python 2 and Python 3.
- Create games with Python, like Tic Tac Toe and Blackjack.
- Learn advanced Python features, like the collections module and how to work with timestamps.
- Learn to use Object Oriented Programming with classes.
- Understand complex topics, like decorators.
- Understand how to use both the Jupyter Notebook and create .py files.
- Get an understanding of how to create GUIs in the Jupyter Notebook system.
- Build a complete understanding of Python from the ground up.
Learn Python in One Day and Learn It Well
Have you always wanted to learn computer programming but are afraid it'll be too difficult for you? Or perhaps you know other programming languages but are interested in learning the Python language fast?
This book is for you. You no longer have to waste your time and money learning Python from lengthy books, expensive online courses or complicated Python tutorials.
What you will learn:
- What is Python?
- What software you need to code and run Python programs?
- What are variables?
- What are the common data types in Python?
- What are Lists and Tuples?
- How to format strings
- How to accept user inputs and display outputs
- How to control the flow of program with loops
- How to handle errors and exceptions
- What are functions and modules?
- How to define your own functions and modules
- How to work with external files
- What are objects and classes
- How to write your own class
- What is inheritance
- What are properties
- What is name mangling