Rugged 3.5 Inch Color Display For Commercial Vehicles Supports Two CAN Bus / SAE J1939 Ports
Veethree Instruments introduced their Veecan 320, a 3.5" display that provides CAN Bus (SAE J1939), USB, and EIA-232 connectivity. The front panel is IP66-rated, while the back is IP67-rated. This makes this 3.5-inch display suitable for commercial vehicles.
The CAN Bus connectable device also provides seven analog inputs, three digital inputs, and four switched outputs. It features an internal buzzer. There are two CAN Bus ports supporting SAE J1939 data as well as OEM-specific CAN frames.
The color display with 320 x 240 pixel resolution is sunlight viewable. It is based on Freescale’s iMX 286 processor running at 454 MHz. The flash memory has a capacity of 128 MiB.
Application programmers can use the provider’s SDK (software developers kit) and software library. Software can be tested on the PC with the built-in on-screen PC simulator.
The U.S. company also offers program development services by "undertaking the work, testing the code, and deliver a fully functioning end product in a short lead-time.”
- 3.5” color display – fully sunlight viewable
- 7 analog inputs, 3 digital inputs, 4 switched outputs, (2) CAN 2.0B connections and 1 USB 2.0 port.
- The unit comes loaded to monitor key engine parameters including J1939 and TIER 4 information.
- The unit is fully sealed to IP 66 (front) and IP 67 (back) using two 12 way Deutsch connectors and one USB 2.0 port.
- Software programmers and engineers can configure the unit to fit their application using our SDK (Software Development Kit).
Arduino-Due-Based USB Gateway With Two CAN Bus Ports
The Due Core is a compact version of the Arduino DUE. It integrates all peripherals required for the MCU, and all GPIO are connected to 2.54mm connectors. As a standard MCU core, the board has the following features:
- Compact size: All components are put on a 54 x 58mm 4-Layers PCB. All IOs are connected to a 116-pin 2.54 standard connector.
- Easy to use: All IOs are connected to 116pin 2.54 standard connector. It requires only a 5 VDC power supply to make it work.
- Stable design: High-quality 4-layer PCB layout, two 5V to 3.3V LDO onboard, one for digital and one for analog processing. Separate AVCC and AGND, to ensure optimum analog performance.
- Easy to set up the development environment: Uploading sketches through standard 6-pin UART interface, standard Micro usb connector, full use of existing resources.
- User-friendly design: Rich LED status indication, two onboard buttons, one is for MCU reset, and one is for Flash Erase. Unique jumper erase protection against the flash erased by mistake.
- Rich resources: All IOs are available for the user. The onboard I2C EEPROM is designed to compensate for the shortcomings of the standard SAM3X8E, which has no built-in EEPROM.
The jCOM.DUE.CORE-B board is powered either by the USB port connection (either the programming or native USB) or through an external power supply supporting an input voltage of 7 to 36 VDC.