Raspberry Pi And Arduino Internet-Of-Things (IoT) Development Kits
Development Kit for Raspberry Pi 3 and Arduino with 16 Different Sensor Modules, And Other Electronic Components
The HSU IoT development kit is suited for electronic hobbyists and advanced learners to expand Raspberry Pi and Arduino programming for IoT applications. It comes with more than 300 components with breadboard kit and 16 sensor models, making it a complete package for Raspberry Pi and Arduino.
The package includes:
- 2.5A Micro USB Power Supply with Noise Filter and On-Off Switch(only for Raspberry Pi )
- 2pcs MB-102 Solderless Breadboards for RPI 3B/2B/B+
- Plastic 24 Compartments Electronic Components Storage Case Container
- Premium Quality HDMI Cable with CEC support (5feet/1.5meters cable)
- 2pcs Blue Heat Sinks with Sticker (1pcs 14*14*8mm 1pcs 8*8*4mm)
- Cat6 Ethernet Patch Cable (3.3feet/1meter cable)
- Double desk DIY mounting plate
- GPIO Breakout Expansion Board for Raspberry Pi 3 2 Model B & B+
- 1602 Serial Blue Backlight LCD Module
- 40pcs Male-to-Male Dupont Wire and 40pcs Female-to-Female Dupont Wire
- 12V 4-Channel Relay Module with Optocoupler (Output contacts 250A 10A)
- 1080P HDMI to VGA Adapter Converter with Audio Cable
- Large Size Carrying Case (Red)
Arduino-Compatible Internet-of-Things Development Kit With Free Cloud Access
This small development kit was designed specifically for building cellular-connected electronics projects. It includes embedded security from hardware to cloud and access to Particle’s Device Cloud platform.
All Particle hardware is designed from the ground up to work with the Device Cloud, plus your first three months of cellular data is free. The Device Cloud is a robust set of tools and infrastructure to build, connect, and manage your IoT fleet. It includes over-the-air firmware updates, connectivity management, and remote diagnostics.
Particle’s Electron 3G has you covered in more than 100 countries worldwide. The Electron itself is a GSM-only device, does not support CDMA, and will work directly in North America, South America, and Australia out of the box. The kit also includes a Particle SIM that covers 100 countries. The Device Cloud incorporates 3MB of cellular data per device/per month and your first three months of data is FREE.