Raspberry Pi 3 B+ Motherboard In DIN RAIL Enclosure With Optional CAN Bus Interface
Alternatively, a power supply with 24 VDC is available. The X2 maintains numerous interfaces and can also extend to two expansion slots for additional interfaces such as CAN Bus.
The product has an Arduino-compatible controller for signal preprocessing, e.g., to take over the processing of the inputs.
In addition to the Raspberry's four USB ports and the 100 MBit LAN interface, the Andino X2 supports a range of additional interfaces.
- Mountable on a DIN-Rail TS35
- Integrated Raspberry Pi 3
- Power Supply
- 85 Volt AC to 240 Volt AC
- Power-Output (24V, 500mA) Software switchable
- Integrated Arduino compatible µController
- Three fully isolated digital Inputs (5kV)
- Three relay Outputs up to 240V, 3 Ampere
- Integrated RTC
- 2nd Ethernet-Controller
- 6 RGB LED (Neopixel)
- 1 Switch
- Extendable via Andino Shields (SPI / I2C)
PiCAN 2 - CAN Interface for Raspberry Pi 2/3
This PiCAN2 board provides Controller Area Network (CAN) Bus capabilities for the Raspberry Pi. It uses the Microchip MCP2515 CAN controller with MCP2551 CAN transceiver. Connection are made via DB9 or 3-way screw terminal.
There is an easy-to-install SocketCAN driver, and programming can be accomplished in C or Python.
- CAN v2.0 A/B at 1 Mb/s
- High speed SPI Interface (10 MHz)
- Standard and extended data and remote frames
- CAN connection via standard 9-way sub-D connector or screw terminal
- Compatible with OBDII cable
- Solder bridge to set different configuration for DB9 connector
- 120Ω termination resistor
- Serial LCD ready
- LED indicator
- Foot print for two mini push buttons
- Four fixing holes, comply with Pi Hat standard
- SocketCAN driver, appears as can0 to application
- Interrupt RX on GPIO25