Industrial Edge Controller Powered By An Industrialized Raspberry Pi And Arduino
Linking industrial hardware connections with the processing power of a Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3+, the BB-400 NeuronEdge offers the possibilities of open source software in an uncomplicated retrofit way, opening the potential of various types of equipment.
The BB-400 NeuronEdge combines Brainboxes IO and serial connectivity with a spectrum of network connections to allow data to flow to the application of choice. The design utilizes a Raspberry Pi Compute module and an Arduino to provide edge processing, and a power management system supports the Pi.
The device offers the versatility of a PC system with open source API programming options. Consolidating insights from the machinery of all types and ages can be done using a favored programming language, such as C/C# and Python or visually in Node-RED.
- Multiple connections within compact DIN mount design
- Comes with easy to use secure web interface
- Process data locally and send to the cloud. Use our built in software or write your own with open source tools
- Develop on Raspberry Pi and deploy seamlessly to Industry
- -25°C to +80°C op temp range, 5-30VDC dual power input with built in mini UPS, DIN rail mountable
Raspberry Pi 3 B+ System With Dual Isolated CAN Bus Interface
Our Raspberry Pi 3 System With CAN Bus Interface (PiCAN2) comes with a pre-installed Raspbian operating system.
The PiCAN2 DUO ISO board provides Controller Area Network (CAN) Bus capabilities for the Raspberry Pi. It uses the Microchip MCP2515 CAN controller with MCP2551 CAN transceiver. Connection are made via 4-way screw terminals.
There is an easy-to-install SocketCAN driver, and programming can be accomplished in C or Python.
- Raspberry Pi 3, Model B+, 1 GB RAM.
- Raspberry Pi 16GB Preloaded (NOOBS) SD Card.
- PiCAN2 - CAN Bus Interface for Raspberry Pi.
- The enclosure is made from High Impact Polystyrene HIPS UL94-HB material. Mounting flanges allow for wall mounting.