Teensy 4.1 Triple CAN Bus Board with 240x240 LCD and Ethernet
Free Shipping Within The United States!
This is a Teensy 4.1 board with triple CAN connections, two CAN 2.0B and one CAN FD, and ethernet magjack. It can be powered by an external +12 VDC with reverse voltage protection. Included is also a 240x240 wide angle IPS TFT LCD display.
- Teensy 4.1 (installed)
- Onboard voltage regulator (Input voltage range 7 VDC to 12 VDC)
- Reverse supply voltage protection
- 120 Ohm termination resistors
- Two CAN 2.0B and one CAN FD connection
- 1.54" 240x240 wide-angle IPS TFT LCD display (installed)
- TEENSY 4.1 Development Board - Specifications, Software, Communication, and more...
- TEENSY Loader to download code...
- Teensyduino, add-on for Arduino IDE...
Programmings Samples & Drivers
- Demo software CAN-bus...
- Demo software web-server...
This project requires font files. You can download them at:
- CAN Bus Port Library...
- 240x240 IPS LCD with ST7735 Driver Lbrary...
- 240x240 IPS LCD Test Software...
Want to create devices that interact with the physical world? This cookbook is perfect for anyone who wants to experiment with the popular Arduino microcontroller and programming environment. You will find more than 200 tips and techniques for building a variety of objects and prototypes such as toys, detectors, robots, and interactive clothing that can sense and respond to touch, sound, position, heat, and light.
You don't need experience with Arduino or programming to get started. Updated for the Arduino 1.0 release, the recipes in this second edition include practical examples and guidance to help you begin, expand, and enhance your projects right away, whether you are an artist, designer, hobbyist, student, or engineer.
- Get up to speed on the Arduino board and essential software concepts quickly
- Learn basic techniques for reading digital and analog signals
- Use Arduino with a variety of popular input devices and sensors
- Drive visual displays, generate sound, and control several types of motors
- Interact with devices that use remote controls, including TVs and appliances
- Learn techniques for handling time delays and time measurement
- Apply advanced coding and memory handling techniques