- OBD-II & J1939 Cables
- DB9 Female Cable 5 Feet Open-Ended
DB9 Female Cable 5 Feet Open-Ended
Free Shipping Within The United States!
- DB9 Serial Female 9 Pin Data Transfer Cable with wire ends
- 5 feet industrial grade RS232 adapter cable with bare wire ends
- RS-232 level UART data signals
- Suitable for CAN, OBD-II, SAE J1939, NMEA 2000 applications
- Industry standard to ensure maximum compatibility and superior reliability for industrial application.
Serial port and microcontrollers: Principles, circuits, and source codes
Ever wanted to build your own electronic devices? Would you like to connect them to other devices or a computer?
The easiest way to achieve this is to use microcontrollers and an RS-232 serial port. This book shows how to design own circuits based on AVR and STM32 microcontrollers and how to program the chips.
In addition, you can learn how to handle serial transmission on microcontrollers and a PC.
The book contains practical examples and many valuable tips. Hardware and software tools are described in detail. There is also much information about RS-485 and serial-to-USB adapters.
Presented projects give practical knowledge about serial communication and topics such as LED displays, LCDs, Bluetooth, and RC-5.