Din-Rail Wireless Remote Control System With 2-way Switch/Relay Operation
The DRWC-2W-24 Series Wireless Remote Control System by Imagine Instruments LLC comes with 2-way operation allowing for remote activation of equipment from a distance of up to 1 mile away using license free wireless 802.15.4 communication.
Each transceiver unit is equipped with up to 2 contact closure inputs that are used to control open-collector outputs rated up to 100mA on the opposite unit of the matched pair to activate external relays or contactors. Models feature 1 or 2 control lines, easy to install din-rail enclosures and 12-24V DC operation. Units can be activated with any type level, flow, pressure or temperature dry-contact switch. They can also be connected to a PLC for automated control and feedback.
- 2-Way Wireless Bridge Between Switch & Relay
- Activate Either Side with Any Dry-contact Switch
- Models Available With 1 or 2 Control Lines
- Up To 1 Mile Line-of-site Transmit/Receive Distance
- Receiver Provides Open-collector Control Output
- Transmitter Powered By DC Supply or 120V AC
- Easy To Install Din-rail Style Enclosures
- Pre-configured, Ready-To-Operate
- Sold As Transceiver Matched Pair
- License Free Radio Operation
=> View/Download the Imagine Instruments Din-rail Wireless Remote Control Transceiver data sheet (PDF)...