COM Express Type 6 Module Is Designed For Modern IoT Applications
Powered by an Intel Atom E3900 Series processor, the COM-APLC6 is designed for modern Internet-of-Things (IoT) applications. The module features two SODIMM sockets that support DDR3L-ECC memory. The CPU’s graphics capabilities are intended for this controller to be used in medical imaging applications.
The module has three independent display outputs, including DDI, eDP/LVDS, and VGA interfaces. The COM-APLC6, which has an operating temperature range of 0oC to 60oC, houses a micro SD slot, providing additional, swappable storage. There’s also an interruptible GPIO and support for multiple USB slots and SATA slots.
- Intel® Atom@ E39xx Series Processor SoC
- SODIMM DDR3L 1867 x 2 up to 8 GB, ECC only
- Intel® I210 Gigabit Ethernet
- VGA, 18/24-bit 2CH LVDS/eDP, DDI up to 2
- High Definition Audio Interface
- SATA Gen3 x 2
- Micro SD card slot x 1
- USB 2.0 x 8, USB 3.0 x 2
- PCI-Express: 3 Devices Max
- Power Supply: 12V DC Input
- COM Express Type 6 Compact Size
- Dimensions: 95mm x 95mm
Explore the current state of the production, processing, and manufacturing industries and discover what it will take to achieve re-industrialization of the former industrial powerhouses that can counterbalance the benefits of cheap labor providers dominating the industrial sector.
This book explores the potential for the Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data, Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS), and Smart Factory technologies to replace the still largely mechanical, people-based systems of offshore locations.
Industry 4.0: The Industrial Internet of Things covers Industry 4.0, a term that encapsulates trends and technologies that could rewrite the rules of manufacturing and production.
What You'll Learn:
- Discover the Industrial Internet and Industrial Internet of Things
- See the technologies that must advance to enable Industry 4.0 and learn what is happening today to make that happen
- Observe examples of the implementation of Industry 4.0
- Apply some of these case studies
- Discover the potential to take back the lead in manufacturing, and the potential fallout that could result