Arduino-Based PLC In DIN-Rail Mountable Enclosure
Industruino, an Arduino-based PLC controls brand, launched the D21G Topboard, the processing module of all Industruino controller models.
The Topboard can drive an industrial I/O Baseboard in the form of a complete PLC. It represents an M0+ based Arduino compatible PLC, and it offers direct 24V digital I/O and 4-20mA/0-10V analog I/O control using Arduino code.
An ATSAMD21G18 MCU provides memory for Arduino sketches (256 KB), processing (48 MHz) and 32 bit data (ideal for handling floating point variables). The on-board RTC can be programmed to trigger an interrupt at a specific date or time.
Additionally, software was developed for the D21G Topboard to upload code remotely via an Ethernet connection. Now users can deploy code from a central location, to multiple Industruino controller's installed in hard to reach or remote locations.
- ATSAMD21G18 MCU
- Clock Speed 48 MHz
- Flash Memory 256 KB (16 KB used for bootloader)
- SRAM 32 KB
- 128x64 graphics LCD
- 3 button membrane panel connected interrupts
- TFTP Ethernet bootloader
- Fully compatible with the Arduino IDE
- Part of Industruino IND.I/O (24V PLC equivalent)
Exploring Arduino: Tools and Techniques for Engineering Wizardry
Written by Arduino expert Jeremy Blum, this unique book uses the popular Arduino microcontroller platform as an instrument to teach you about topics in electrical engineering, programming, and human-computer interaction.
Whether you are a budding hobbyist or an engineer, you'll benefit from the perfectly paced lessons that walk you through useful, artistic, and educational exercises that gradually get more advanced.
In addition to specific projects, the book shares best practices in programming and design that you can apply to your own projects.
Code snippets and schematics will serve as a useful reference for future projects even after you have mastered all the topics in the book.
- Includes a number of projects that utilize different capabilities of the Arduino, while interfacing with external hardware
- Features chapters that build upon each other, tying in concepts from previous chapters to illustrate new ones
- Includes aspects that are accompanied by video tutorials and other multimedia content
- Covers electrical engineering and programming concepts, interfacing with the world through analog and digital sensors, communicating with a computer and other devices, and internet connectivity
- Explains how to combine smaller topics into more complex projects
- Shares downloadable materials and source code for everything covered in the book
- Projects compatible with many official Arduino boards including Arduino Uno; Arduino Leonardo; Arduino Mega 2560; Arduino Due; Arduino Nano; Arduino Mega ADK; LilyPad Arduino and may work with Arduino-compatible boards such as Freeduino and new third party certified boards such as the Intel Galileo
Exploring Arduino takes you on an adventure and provides you with exclusive access to materials not found anywhere else!