- XBee USB Adapter - Development Board
XBee USB Adapter - Development Board
Free Shipping Within The United States!
The XBee USB Adapter is a UART communication board which supports XBee connectivity. It features a UART interface, USB interface, and onboard buttons & LEDs. The adapter provides an easy way for developing and debugging Xbee/ZigBee applications.
It can be used for situations such as:
- Test XBee modules; use onboard buttons/LEDs for easy testing
- Program & Configure XBee modules; it's easy to program & configure the XBee modules frequently
- USB to UART module: features CP2102, provides UART interface and power output interface, connect it to your system easily
Content of Delivery
- XBee USB Adapter Base Board
- ZigBee Wireless UART Module (XBee Compatible)...
XBee USB Adapter - Pin Assignment
XBee USB Adapter - Dimensions
XBee USB Adapter - Development Resources
Building Wireless Sensor Networks with ZigBee, XBee, Arduino, and Processing
Get ready to create distributed sensor systems and intelligent interactive devices using the ZigBee wireless networking protocol and Series 2 XBee radios.
By the time you are halfway through this fast-paced, hands-on guide, you'll have built a series of useful projects, including a complete ZigBee wireless network that delivers remotely sensed data.
Radio networking is creating revolutions in volcano monitoring, performance art, clean energy, and consumer electronics. As you follow the examples in each chapter, you'll learn how to tackle inspiring projects of your own.
This practical guide is ideal for inventors, hackers, crafters, students, hobbyists, and scientists.