Sorry, but this product is discontinued.
The WT32-ETH01 serves as an embedded serial port to Ethernet module based on the ESP32 series. The module integrates an optimized TCP/IP protocol stack, allowing users to quickly implement TCP/IP networking functions of embedded devices, thus reducing development time and cost. The module can be directly soldered onto a mainboard or used on a breadboard, allowing the application in different scenarios. In addition, the module is compatible with half-pad and through-hole connectors.
The ESP32 series of ICs by Espressif Systems are SoCs (System on a Chip) that integrate 2.4GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth dual-mode, with ultra-high radio frequency performance, stability, versatility, reliability, and ultra-low power consumption.
The module ships with firmware that uses AT commands to control the communication, but you can easily change that, as you can on every ESP32, and run Arduino code or MicroPython.
WT32-ETH01 Main Features
- Dual-core Xtensa®32-bit LX6 MCU. Integrated SPI flash 3.32Mbit\ SRAM 520KB
- TCP Server, TCP Client, UDP Server, UDP Client working mode.
- Four data ports for serial communication, WiFi. Ethernet and Bluetooth to be combined in pairs, and the data is transparently transmitted.
- Connects to the network through wired network or wifi to upgrade the firmware.
- WiFi to connect to the Internet or LAN through a router, establish a TCP/UDP connection, and access the user's designated server.
- Wired network access.
- Supports user secondary development.
- Industrial grade operating temperature range: -40-+85 C.
- Serial port baud rate: 80-5000000.
- Network protocol: IPv4, TCP/UDP.
- Software encryption: AES/RSA/ECC/SHA
WT32-ETH01 Block Diagram
|Protocols||802.11 b/g/n/e/i（802.11n，Up to 150 Mbps）|
|A-MPDU and A-MSDU aggregation, 0.4_ s guard interval support|
|Frequency range||2.4~2.5 GHz|
|Bluetooth||Protocols||Bluetooth v4.2 BR/EDR and BLE standards|
|Radio||NZIF receiver with -97 dBm sensitivity|
|Hardware||Network port specifications||RJ45, 10/100Mbps, Cross-direct connection adaptive|
|Serial baud rate||80~5000000|
|Operating voltage||5V or 3.3V|
|Operating current||Average: 80mA|
|Supply current||Minimum: 500 mA|
|Ambient temperature||Normal temperature|
|Packaging||Half pad/ Through-hole connector( Optional）|
|Wi-Fi security mechanisms||WPA/WPA2/WPA2-Enterprise/WPS|
|Firmware update||Remote OTA upgrade via network|
|Software development||SDK used for further development|
|IP access methods||Static IP、DHCP（Default）|
|Transparent transmission modes||TCP Server/TCP Client/UDP Server/UDP Client|
|User configurations||AT+ commands set|
WT32-ETH01 - Dimensions
- WT32-ETH01 User Manual (PDF)...
- WT32-ETH01 LAN+WiFi Flash Tutorial...
- DIY project creates Zigbee to Ethernet bridge with WT32-ETH01...
Internet of Things Projects with ESP32: Build exciting and powerful IoT projects
The ESP32, a low-cost MCU with integrated Wi-Fi and BLE capabilities, comes with a variety of modules and development boards for building IoT applications efficiently. Wi-Fi and BLE are standard network stacks for Internet-of-Things applications providing cost-effective solutions for your business and project requirements.
This book is a fundamental guide for developing ESP32 programs and starts by explaining GPIO (General Purpose I/O) programming with sensor devices. The reader gets up to speed with ESP32 development through several IoT projects such as weather stations, sensor loggers, smart homes, Wi-Fi cams, and Wi-Fi wardriving. The reader learns how to use ESP32 boards to facilitate interactions between mobile applications and cloud servers, such as AWS.
By the end of this book, you'll have learned how to control a range of IoT projects using the ESP32 chip.